Covid cases are getting worse.

Rosalina

I got an school email saying we had 38 covid cases, but later on that day the school discovered that we had about 50 or so covid cases. #StopCovidFromSpreadingAndWearYourMasks! #Wash your hands! #Do safety measures and take good care of yourselves! Good luck to you all!

Thank you! Good luck to you , i hope this is the last year of this epidemic.I wrote a review about this on my site EssayWritingHelp service.You can visit and leave ypur comment. Thanks for attention.

Last edited:
I got an school email saying we had 38 covid cases, but later on that day the school discovered that we had about 50 or so covid cases. #StopCovidFromSpreadingAndWearYourMasks! #Wash your hands! #Do safety measures and take good care of yourselves! Good luck to you all!
Huh...it is indeed increasing hm
#StopCovidFromSpreadingAndWearYourMasks

I'm not sure to answer the previous post.

Update: I thought COVID-19 would dissipate, but I was wrong. The cases are getting higher. I'm wondering what the main cause is.

This shit is all fake
I got Covid 2 times
And I am alive
I even feel stronger than before
But yeah Corona fucks your immune system hard

Elaborate the first sentence.
You must of gotten vaccinated.
Yes, you are alive?
Okay, stronger?
Yes and that is why COVID is an issue.

No, the message disappeared. I was replying to your reply. "Doesn't seem to add up." Not, stalking according to my dictionary. Not, sure what you mean.

Edit: You realize that I started this thread?

Last edited: