confused about why i was banned

staples777

i logged into my acct for the first time in weeks n saw i was banned for "ban evasion", like dude, i try following rules to the best of my abilities, especially on teens chat, ik how ppl on here can be and how safe it needs to be, so i still have no idea why! my best guess is either my pfp (who was my fav celebrity for a few min w the status "pfp not me") got flagged for catfishing, or someone was salty i rejected them and just spam reported me. 😾 i rly hope i get my account back, teen chat is lowkey rly fun if u meet the right ppl! my username on teen chat was staples777

You were linked to an evading account, that was banned for having different accounts with different gender and age,which is against the rules, I recommend you to contact the admins by texting them on forums privately or wait until they see the thread.

i have sent a request to contact you guys, and additionally, i have only one account. i made another yesterday to see if/why i was banned but to no avail. i don’t have any other account with any different gender and age either, both said 16/female.

Same thing happened to me over a month ago. Some dude linked my account and was doing strange shyt that I knew nothing about. I really think they should have a way for users to check if thier accounts was compromised then we can take action accordingly. So be careful. Shyt like that happens on this site and thus is the only chat site it's been happening on out of all the ones I go to.