Complaint to Arkham

RockstarSolo

Dear, sir

I would like to bring to your attention that your moderator tee is kicking members on request of other's we both know from a logical Point of view this behaviour is highly inappropriate .

Myself what subjected to discrimination comments With this moderator because I am Dyslexic I use a Auto corrector that I was offdened The evidence By this mod has been deleted.

I fell I been unfairly treated I was kick unnecessarily I hope this issues can be resolved

Your sincerely

Cameron

Attachments

• 1BD73BFC-75CF-403D-B797-3A0D599A85B5.jpeg
    1BD73BFC-75CF-403D-B797-3A0D599A85B5.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 24
Yeah, a hacker could hack someone and ask for a kick, or even ban.

They couldn't even get the kick screen right, it says "You will be able to enter the chat in Reason given: abusive language"

But it was unjustified Kicked it really northing do with you I think you mind own business
Dude, I was adding to your point, if you don't like it then this forum isn't for you. It will happen, so deal with it.
If you really don't want other people in this thread, then start a private conversation with Arkham.

Dear, sir

I would like to bring to your attention that your moderator tee is kicking members on request of other's we both know from a logical Point of view this behaviour is highly inappropriate .

Myself what subjected to discrimination comments With this moderator because I am Dyslexic I use a Auto corrector that I was offdened The evidence By this mod has been deleted.

I fell I been unfairly treated I was kick unnecessarily I hope this issues can be resolved

Your sincerely

Cameron
RockstarSolo in that screenshot the reason given was abusive language, were you using abusive language at the time?