Comebacks

If someone tell you to shut up say- I don’t shut up I grow up and when I look at you i throw up.
if someone is so worried about you say— don’t worry about me worry about those teeth.
If someone is being a jerk say- you have your whole life to be jerk take today off.

Meanwhile, we will deal with the assignment of writing a business research paper. This problem will no longer bother you as we can give you a guarantee that everything will be done as required. Well, you will make sure in it yourself as soon as you receive the paper writing you have ordered. We keep all our promises which contributes to the fact that working with us is pleasant, as well as rather advantageous for you.

If someone tell you to shut up say- I don’t shut up I grow up and when I look at you i throw up.
if someone is so worried about you say— don’t worry about me worry about those teeth.
If someone is being a jerk say- you have your whole life to be jerk take today off.
well.. it looks like u have a lot of experience lol.

Is this supposed to motivational😬