College Fest-- 😃 /😐/😔

• Thread starter Deleted member 7427
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7427

It's just 5 days that College has opened and I am still getting used to the set routine.
I am still figuring out my lecture halls, books, library, friends, seniors etc

And now there has been an announcement of College Fest and online forms circulating for volunteering & participation.

Directly from school, I have landed in Senior College and I am jittery/happy/nervous and awkward all at the same time..

I want to be a part of the chaos but am undecided.. none of my 5-day friends are excited about it and I don't want to land up all alone. Networking is difficult and I have to put in too much of efforts cause am a loner.. if I stick my neck into it, then there will too much of hardwork and if I let it go then am I missing something? Dunno!

Aah so confused on what to do🙆‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Any advice?

It's just 5 days that College has opened and I am still getting used to the set routine.
I am still figuring out my lecture halls, books, library, friends, seniors etc

And now there has been an announcement of College Fest and online forms circulating for volunteering & participation.

Directly from school, I have landed in Senior College and I am jittery/happy/nervous and awkward all at the same time..

I want to be a part of the chaos but am undecided.. none of my 5-day friends are excited about it and I don't want to land up all alone. Networking is difficult and I have to put in too much of efforts cause am a loner.. if I stick my neck into it, then there will too much of hardwork and if I let it go then am I missing something? Dunno!

Aah so confused on what to do🙆‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Any advice? Of course I understand you, friend! And I know from personal experience that college can be quite difficult and unpleasant. Very often, students may have problems writing homework such as essays. This requires certain knowledge and time. That's why I recommend using online services like https://assignmentbro.com/ where every young person can find all the help they need in writing the most complex academic content. This is the best solution if you have no experience or writing talent.
You don’t have to attend college, but study remotely online if you want)