Code Red.

Semii

Firstly i should say, i'm not making this thread because they mods are bad at their jobs or that they have done something wrong, this is a simple thread that the gist of it will be new mods in different time zones are needed. I'm not sure what the hell i was just witnessing in chat but it was horrendous put in simple terms. It quite literally got so bad that i found out that theres a limit to how many times you can report. Tifa did log back on after awhile to shut it down i'm assuming and i'm not expecting shit like this to never happen or for mods to be on 24/7, i mostly just want those included in the images to face some type of punishment . Screenshot 2023-01-31 11.27.44 AM.png Screenshot 2023-01-31 11.26.43 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-31 11.23.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-31 11.28.22 AM.png

The site happened to be unattended for less than like 50 mins at that time but yea during that span pervs were raging. I know it's frustrating and trust me we do our best to keep it clean and check in often. Currently we are a bit understaffed and that is why the admin is seeking to hire more mods so please be patient till that time(which will be very soon). All guests shown there were given the maximum kick when I logged on and the pedo that's registered in the ss is reported for ban and will soon be banned. Thank you for reporting so much btw