Can you help make a difference?

Demon101

Hi I'm lynlee or you guys might know me as demon101 I love to help people but I'm a bit shy and I have been bullied my whole entire life so I know how it feels to be bullied and I would like to help people just to make that slight difference everyone deserves to be treated like humans whether you think so or not I'm not in the superhero because I know what it's like to be abused by my parents hated at school or even hated by my own sister I try to change myself multiple times because I felt like I wasn't excepted into the world again all you want to do is make the slides different and help someone brighten up their day that's all please consider it
Fome~lynlee

Hi I'm lynlee or you guys might know me as demon101 I love to help people but I'm a bit shy and I have been bullied my whole entire life so I know how it feels to be bullied and I would like to help people just to make that slight difference everyone deserves to be treated like humans whether you think so or not I'm not in the superhero because I know what it's like to be abused by my parents hated at school or even hated by my own sister I try to change myself multiple times because I felt like I wasn't excepted into the world again all you want to do is make the slides different and help someone brighten up their day that's all please consider it
Fome~lynlee
Change is for you to decideā¤ don't change just to make someone like and appreciate you!! change for yourself Hatred is what they have and Forgiveness and understandings is your choice to givešŸ˜ so If you're shy? just imagine you making us or everyone smile!!! we will appreciate every effort you makeā¤ I'll be with you virtually and emotionally I'll help you too! let's face what you're facing together

Fome~lynlee
U want to change that's good but for u want to change be urself šŸ˜‰ live happily with out hurting others

Fome~lynlee
Change fo urself...