Can i get unbanned? I got banned mistakenly.. Please i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastboy13

I mistakenly typed 20 year old intead of type 19 year old while chatting with a person and that person immediately reported me before i corrected my age... Can you please remove me from banned? I made some good friends here please unban me.. Thank you
My username: beastboy13

I mistakenly typed 20 year old intead of type 19 year old while chatting with a person and that person immediately reported me before i corrected my age... Can you please remove me from banned? I made some good friends here please unban me.. Thank you
ooof

How do you mistakenly type “20” when the digits. 0,1,2 and 9 are nowhere near each other.
Face it, you had a lapse in judgement and revealed your true age. I hope you stay banned.

Reactions: VON
How do you mistakenly type “20” when the digits. 0,1,2 and 9 are nowhere near each other.
Face it, you had a lapse in judgement and revealed your true age. I hope you stay banned.
Screenshot_20210115_182204_com.android.chrome.jpgkindly have a look at my keyboard layout and think... Thank you🙂

Bro... me and my homie were on a ft with u a few months back and u looked older than Joe Biden deadass. Its K Money bro remember me?
U too old to even be on the forums cause u 20+. Like the homie Tyler said... I hope you stay banned GOOFY.

Status
Not open for further replies.