Can I ask ?

My name is Arjun and I am an Indian and I have a VIP account named "1cosmic lover" and I am active almost all the time and jio the mod know me too and I like to help others and there are some bads guys which is older and creeps come to our chat room and make the room bad .I came to hear that Alyssafish666 lost here position of mod and I thought that if you are looking for a loyal person can you please give me a chance to help my friends and all .I like to obey all the rules of teen chat and I will surely help others and so can you plz give me a chance to help others ? I like to spend my time here so that I brought VIP and if I can help others it will by lucky to serve as a staff of this teen chat group. So as a person I am requesting to read this ......
By Arjun (a person who love Hawkings)

My name is Arjun and I am an Indian and I have a VIP account named "1cosmic lover" and I am active almost all the time and jio the mod know me too and I like to help others and there are some bads guys which is older and creeps come to our chat room and make the room bad .I came to hear that Alyssafish666 lost here position of mod and I thought that if you are looking for a loyal person can you please give me a chance to help my friends and all .I like to obey all the rules of teen chat and I will surely help others and so can you plz give me a chance to help others ? I like to spend my time here so that I brought VIP and if I can help others it will by lucky to serve as a staff of this teen chat group. So as a person I am requesting to read this ......
By Arjun (a person who love Hawkings)
First of all, I thought 1cosmiclover got deleted?
Second, try to use better grammar. If you are on iOS, I recommend Grammarly Keyboard, which has grammar and spell check. If on desktop, you might try the Grammarly extension but I don't know about that much.