Cams turned off

Lauren

Just wondering if we can get some clarification as to the cams feature, are they staying off or is it temporary, If their staying off isn't the site going to lose users?

Just wondering if we can get some clarification as to the cams feature, are they staying off or is it temporary, If their staying off isn't the site going to lose users?
More than half of the cam users were guests and often old men. And generally there weren’t much more than 5-10 using it out of 300-500 online

Kevin, could we have cam use back, but only registered users can go on cam or view any cams? Could this be a possible solution?

Kevin, could we have cam use back, but only registered users can go on cam or view any cams? Could this be a possible solution?
Hi, I’m not Kevin but I believe this was talked about already and the answer is no. The cam is either available to everyone or isn’t available at all since it wouldn’t be “fair” to exclude guests from that feature. Kevin can correct me if this is incorrect ^

Of my understanding it’s a choice between everyone or no one. The camera software is an external add-on, a feature that isn’t included in the original system. So the settings are much more limited since they’re not implemented as seamlessly