Banned?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteboi143

Yesterday while I was chatting with some frnds in PMs and surfing through rooms to reply different ppl
I got banned for
"cuteboi143 5/04 17:58 Monu poonia Deepaman worst roasts ever TBH and mai koi offensive ke tarah nahi bol raha but pls bhai aadmiyo jaise raho chill raho aur respect karo"
In short for not talking in english
But guys trust me all those hindi lines means
"Monu poonia Deepaman worst roasts ever TBH and I am not talking in an offensive way but pls bro act like a grown up man and stay chill and respect"
I was just trying to help a girl from those two pervs
They were asking her for video calls and other ew stuff in hindi and their english was pretty bad so I thought I should help the girl and try to talk to those guys and tell em to leave her alone
I know its wrong to talk in hindi and not english but it was a case in which I had too talk in hindi and help that girl.....
And as for warnings trust me I swear I didn't noticed any warnings cuz I was talking to 4-5 different ppl at the same time guys
And that too in main and PMs and other rooms (rp room)
So I couldn't notice the warnings or I would had stopped at the moment cuz it's like the first time I am getting warnings for speaking in hindi and yes I have a appealing history but I was only either muted for 5 minutes or 10 and only a few kicks like only a 2 as I remember
But pls why ban me for taking in hindi and that too cuz I wanted to help my frnd?
I am very sorry but please unban me please
I have rly special friends in teen chat and I don't wanna lose em
And the last time I was kicked I promised to behave and also said sorry to Tyler
But please this time it was clearly it a mistake I never meant to break any rules purposely but just wanted to help a friend out
Please please unban me guys
I can't afford losing my frnds I don't even have their other socials and teen chat is like the only social site in which I talk to ppl
And i have some really special ppl in the site and I don't wanna lose em .....
Please Tyler unban me I know I made a mistake but I didn't do this on purpose and never wanted to break any rules
I just wanted to help a friend....
I hope u understand my condition and accept my apologies
Please I am really sorry and I swear I won't ever talk in any other languages except english on main
But please unban me.... Give me this last chance .... I promise I won't let u down
Please...

You weren't only banned for not speaking english so the excuse of trying to help someone seems quite unnecessary, while there's no rule saying that you helping somebody is an exclusion from the rules. Your history of punishments tells more, which lead into ban. The rest is up to Tyler to decide about, just explaining your ban for you as you seem to have misunderstood it

You weren't only banned for not speaking english so the excuse of trying to help someone seems quite unnecessary, while there's no rule saying that you helping somebody is an exclusion from the rules. Your history of punishments tells more, which lead into ban. The rest is up to Tyler to decide about, just explaining your ban for you as you seem to have misunderstood it
Well i did promised to behave right? I didn't broke a rule purposely dude
I just wanted to help a friend nothing else
And yes maybe i have a history of punishments but most of em were like small mutes or only a couple of kicks but those kicks were not for misbehaving it was just for arguing with some other ppl
Please try to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.