Banned

CadTCF

I got banned just coz I'm banned on other site. The other site banned me coz my ex gf asked her mod friends to do it. They accused me of being overaged for the site. If you ask them for proof. Only proof they have is me saying 'i am old enough to date ur mom' to my ex gf as a comeback when she was playing dumb that i don know that it's her with the new identity, she has been harassing me for more than a year with new identities. Not only me but my friends too a few times. Bish harassed me with her friends online. Dumped dat bish so many times, last time was the final time. Then she got mad. You don know anything. You just banned me coz I'm banned on the other site. They need proof to unban me but they don't need proof to ban me. Makes sense right 🤓. Anyways i gave her my whatever she asked and I'm hoping to get unbanned from ave and here too

Since you asked for proof

Attachments

• IMG_20230604_161508.png
    IMG_20230604_161508.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 27
  • chrome_screenshot_1685776621509.png
    chrome_screenshot_1685776621509.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 25

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1685776571114.png
    chrome_screenshot_1685776571114.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 20
And who send you this ss anyways? Dreamy right? I trusted her. I thought she gon help me with the false accusation, not backstab me like this 😂

And who send you this ss anyways? Dreamy right? I trusted her. I thought she gon help me with the false accusation, not backstab me like this 😂
If it was said in chat then we have the power to also yk.. screenshot too.. who knew right? 🤯 just don't assume someone sent ss. We have many ways in getting them if we need them 🤷‍♀️

If it was said in chat then we have the power to also yk.. screenshot too.. who knew right? 🤯 just don't assume someone sent ss. We have many ways in getting them if we need them 🤷‍♀️
Fine! It's funny you ignored my other post and only replied to this one

You’re unbanned. This should’ve been verified before a ban was placed. User sent proof to Seyma and she sent me the proof.

You’re unbanned. This should’ve been verified before a ban was placed. User sent proof to Seyma and she sent me the proof.
One of the ave mod reported this to me so i thought it was genuine