Banned

hello I'm writing this message to let some one know that I keep getting banded from the teen chat website for some odd reason an I really don't understand why I'm always getting banded I feel like the reason why I keep getting banded is because some one keeps going around telling people things about me that's not even true at all an I feel like maybe he has been telling the admin of the website things about me an the admin of the website has been listening to everything that he's saying about me an that's the reason why I keep getting banded because this guy keeps trying to have every one turn there backs on me an hate me for no reason at all I just want every one to know that I'm not some type of pedophile that's going around talking to young females online I want every one to know that I have always been telling the truth about everything I really am 19 years old I'm not some type of person that would be going around stealing some one else's pictures then using them online like most people on teen chat I understand the reason why they do all of that because they are afraid of what other people may think about them an everything that's the reason why they pretend to be some one else I'm sorry to have to say this but this website is going to hell because of everything that has been going on on this website people have been going around talking advantage of people treating people very badly every time that they would come online they would be going around saying things about them that's not even true then they wonder why they act the way that they act well maybe if people would just grow up an show respect for every one then non of this would have happen I'm the type of person that's going to speak my mind an say the things that I'm needing to say if you don't like it then you can ignore me you have no right banding me for speaking my mind an telling the truth about everything you have no right to ban me for no reason I have every right to be on this website unlike every one else an this so called Alex guy that's supposly the admin of this website wants to ban me that's not even fair he don't go around banding any one else but out of all the people that he can ban he wants to ban me that's fucked up how would he feel if he was in my situation an had these type of things going on with him people don't understand how much I have been through an it hurts me so much to know that no body even gives a fuck an that's the reason why I started dating nezzys best friend grace that I have been talking to for a very long time now an well me an her have gotten really close to each other an I feel like as if I could tell her anything or everything an she would understand what I'm going through because she has always been there for me she has always given me the best advice about everything I don't know what I would do with out her but not being able to talk to her or any one else kills me deep inside because all I wanna do is make peace with every one an get along with every one but I can't do that if they wanna keep disrespecting me but I know that I have May done a lot of things that I have shouldn't of done an a lot of things that I shouldn't have never said an I'm really sorry for all of that I'm really sorry for everything that ivedone towards every one hopefully every one can forgive me so we can work everything out if not then I completely understand but I'm asking the admin to plz just plz give me a chance to show you that I can be different then every one else an to plz forgive me for all that I have done an to un ban me so I can talk to every one oh by the way I know that we have talked about me becoming a mod an everything so I just wanted to let you know Alex that I would do what ever it takes to become a mod I wanna help you out in every way that I can with the chat room I wanna show you how great an wonderful I can really be by keeping the chat room clean I know that you may think it's okay for people to do the type of things that they do on there but it's not okay you may be friends with egg eater an everything but you need to realize that he needs to stop what he's doing an show me some respect cause I haven't done anything wrong towards him nor any one else until they done wrong towards me I just really want us to work things out with each other an become friends that's all sincerely yours XxxChrisXxx

hello I'm writing this message to let some one know that I keep getting banded from the teen chat website for some odd reason an I really don't understand why I'm always getting banded I feel like the reason why I keep getting banded is because some one keeps going around telling people things about me that's not even true at all an I feel like maybe he has been telling the admin of the website things about me an the admin of the website has been listening to everything that he's saying about me an that's the reason why I keep getting banded because this guy keeps trying to have every one turn there backs on me an hate me for no reason at all I just want every one to know that I'm not some type of pedophile that's going around talking to young females online I want every one to know that I have always been telling the truth about everything I really am 19 years old I'm not some type of person that would be going around stealing some one else's pictures then using them online like most people on teen chat I understand the reason why they do all of that because they are afraid of what other people may think about them an everything that's the reason why they pretend to be some one else I'm sorry to have to say this but this website is going to hell because of everything that has been going on on this website people have been going around talking advantage of people treating people very badly every time that they would come online they would be going around saying things about them that's not even true then they wonder why they act the way that they act well maybe if people would just grow up an show respect for every one then non of this would have happen I'm the type of person that's going to speak my mind an say the things that I'm needing to say if you don't like it then you can ignore me you have no right banding me for speaking my mind an telling the truth about everything you have no right to ban me for no reason I have every right to be on this website unlike every one else an this so called Alex guy that's supposly the admin of this website wants to ban me that's not even fair he don't go around banding any one else but out of all the people that he can ban he wants to ban me that's fucked up how would he feel if he was in my situation an had these type of things going on with him people don't understand how much I have been through an it hurts me so much to know that no body even gives a fuck an that's the reason why I started dating nezzys best friend grace that I have been talking to for a very long time now an well me an her have gotten really close to each other an I feel like as if I could tell her anything or everything an she would understand what I'm going through because she has always been there for me she has always given me the best advice about everything I don't know what I would do with out her but not being able to talk to her or any one else kills me deep inside because all I wanna do is make peace with every one an get along with every one but I can't do that if they wanna keep disrespecting me but I know that I have May done a lot of things that I have shouldn't of done an a lot of things that I shouldn't have never said an I'm really sorry for all of that I'm really sorry for everything that ivedone towards every one hopefully every one can forgive me so we can work everything out if not then I completely understand but I'm asking the admin to plz just plz give me a chance to show you that I can be different then every one else an to plz forgive me for all that I have done an to un ban me so I can talk to every one oh by the way I know that we have talked about me becoming a mod an everything so I just wanted to let you know Alex that I would do what ever it takes to become a mod I wanna help you out in every way that I can with the chat room I wanna show you how great an wonderful I can really be by keeping the chat room clean I know that you may think it's okay for people to do the type of things that they do on there but it's not okay you may be friends with egg eater an everything but you need to realize that he needs to stop what he's doing an show me some respect cause I haven't done anything wrong towards him nor any one else until they done wrong towards me I just really want us to work things out with each other an become friends that's all sincerely yours XxxChrisXxx
Self snitching over age scumbag