Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meru

I got banned for no reason my acc name is meru and the last time I been on I gave someone my acc password so that was they could keep my acc under control but I got set up somehow and is banned for "innapropiate chat" idk that's what it said and after I created a new acc to tell a mod that it was a set up and that they have the wrong person they banned that acc too , I've been on here since 2018 and has never delt with this type of chaos before, please help me

“Keep my account under control” what does that mean exactly ? And considering you’ve allegedly been here since 2018 then you’d know sharing your account with anyone is against the rules. You were also banned a few months ago under the name “sapphire” for being inappropriate as well so I wouldn’t put this kind of behavior past you. Then instead of coming to the forums to explain yourself you make another account to evade your ban. Lying isn’t healthy for the soul.

“Keep my account under control” what does that mean exactly ? And considering you’ve allegedly been here since 2018 then you’d know sharing your account with anyone is against the rules. You were also banned a few months ago under the name “sapphire” for being inappropriate as well so I wouldn’t put this kind of behavior past you. Then instead of coming to the forums to explain yourself you make another account to evade your ban. Lying isn’t healthy for the soul.
Lying Abt what exactly?

So does that mean I'm banned forever?

A month. You’ll know when it’s been long enough when both accounts you own are deleted due to inactivity (30 days)

The series of bans you had are shown within the screenshots. The dates of those accounts were made within the 30 days, so you've been evading the ban. If you have any further questions, please dm me here.

Thank you, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.