Banned

I seriously don't understand why mods put me in ban list just after 3 kicks even tho i didn't broke any serious rule. I keep trying to be nice with them but don't know what they want 🀷
Lol...every rule on TC is equal,we don't have serious and those not serious rules there

so hes deciding on whos a catfish and whos a perv??
deff false claims unless he has a solid proof of someone being a perv/pedo and a catfish..
also
whts the point of harassing ppl overall including those?
if he knew for a fact and with the proof how someone is a catfish/perv/pedo he never ever reported anyone.. not that ive seen..
so where is the logic there?
and tbh not everyone shares the same " sense of humor". wht is funny to fukker it might be offensive to others..
and constantly making inapp jokes on tc main with alot of ua ppl watching
πŸ’€
js
Lmaoo how dumb she is!!
How tf will i decide? Ofcourse i use google lens to find cfs. I don't point any guy and say he/she is a cf thats totally a dumb thing that only u can do.
I just search it up and say he/she is a cf and u guyz ask for proof like, can't u use google lens? Lol why u asking proof its kinda hard for users to take ss first, then crop it, then put it in pfp.
Just search it up urself if we say he/she is a cf.
If u don't know how to check, my dms are open πŸ™‚

Lmaoo how dumb she is!!
How tf will i decide? Ofcourse i use google lens to find cfs. I don't point any guy and say he/she is a cf thats totally a dumb thing that only u can do.
I just search it up and say he/she is a cf and u guyz ask for proof like, can't u use google lens? Lol why u asking proof its kinda hard for users to take ss first, then crop it, then put it in pfp.
Just search it up urself if we say he/she is a cf.
If u don't know how to check, my dms are open πŸ™‚
since u r that SLOW, ill try to use simple words, so that u could actually process the written txt.

its not on mods to go thru users and check each pfp via google lens, tineye, bing, yandex, karma deacy, imageidentify, revimg, imageraider... etc ...
mods duties r to clear reports and keep the main chat decent.
u have never ever reported anything so u r not in position to comment.
u legit have issues with understanding the chat rules, modding and basics of normal ppl interaction..
u r constantly posting inapp "jokes", u r constantly harassing/insulting users, u r constantly breaking rules..
yet u r behaving as entiteled lil bitch blaiming everyone and everything for ur own stupidity.
u r a pathetic, sad individual and
im truly sorry for u.

Last edited:
since u r that SLOW, ill try to use simple words, so that u could actually process the written txt.

its not on mods to go thru users and check each pfp via google lens, tineye, bing, yandex, karma deacy, imageidentify, revimg, imageraider... etc ...
mods duties r to clear reports and keep the main chat decent.
u have never ever reported anything so u r not in position to comment.
u legit have issues with understanding the chat rules, modding and basics of normal ppl interaction..
u r constantly posting inapp "jokes", u r constantly harassing/insulting users, u r constantly breaking rules..
yet u r behaving as entiteled lil bitch blaiming everyone and everything for ur own stupidity.
u r a pathetic, sad individual and
im truly sorry for u.
Lmao i never reported one? Lol u are not online all the time how do u know?

And i have said this multiple times to mods that he/she is a cf and even reported his profile but u guyz ask for proof. Why don't u use google lens by urself and check that out? Its kinda hard for us to put that in pfp just to "prove" you.
Looks like ur lil brain could not catch what i mean lol. I never said mods should go to each user checking if he/she is a cf dumbass. Just check those who are reported. Got meh?

Did i blame anyone for anything tho? I am on facts rather than calling anyone "hxrny" without proof πŸ˜‚

Excuse me, I don't like the way you talk or treat other people and yet, you want to be unkicked. And Corrin is an experienced moderator and you only know so little. You should know why Corrin got his position. Not because of anything that supposedly harass other kids/teens including myself. You are known to harass on forums or wherever. I don't think Teen Chat is made for that. I think you should sit down and write in a notebook. Maybe do something productive instead of being "Childish." There may be other reasons, but that is between the staff. As I said before, I don't appreciate your negative attitude and how you think of him as a joke in a way. In what way? The way of mocking, disrespect, cussing, and he is just human who is just doing their job. It seems the more you come on the more kicks you receive. Well, good night. #Be NiceAndBePositive
Moral: never shit from ur face when u don't know shit πŸ™‚

Lmao i never reported one? Lol u are not online all the time how do u know?

And i have said this multiple times to mods that he/she is a cf and even reported his profile but u guyz ask for proof. Why don't u use google lens by urself and check that out? Its kinda hard for us to put that in pfp just to "prove" you.
Looks like ur lil brain could not catch what i mean lol. I never said mods should go to each user checking if he/she is a cf dumbass. Just check those who are reported. Got meh?

Did i blame anyone for anything tho? I am on facts rather than calling anyone "hxrny" without proof πŸ˜‚
yes u need to show the actual proof for ur claims if u r accusing users for catfishing.
since u allegedly found said pfps thru google lense add ss to ur pms reporting those.
if u dunno how to ill gladly show u
🀑

yes u need to show the actual proof for ur claims if u r accusing users for catfishing.
since u allegedly found said pfps thru google lense add ss to ur pms reporting those.
if u dunno how to ill gladly show u
🀑
Bleh.
U think its ez? Ofcourse its ez but it takes time and am not gonna waste my time on a dumbass cf. Is reporting a user for being a cf not enough? Obviously there's a reason when i say someone is a cf. I don't just make things out myself unlike u, who just calls "hxrny" for no reason lol