Banned

Why request your account to be banned and then want it to be unbanned again? You could have just stayed off the site.
and miss, think practically. If u have a PS4 and u are addicted to it, u can't concentrate on other things. No mater how hard you try to study, u'll get to PS4 back again. And, if its broken, you have no choice but to do other stuffs. Yeah he'll feel bad he can't play on his PS4 again but what can he do? its broken. He have to leave his playstation and do other things. Now its on you if u can relate the story (if u have brain u can easily can).
And again, don't post ur replies on threads regarding ban and kick inquiries.

You made a thread requesting to be unbanned and now your saying that it’s better not to remove the ban?
duhhh u seriously are dumb! he just made a thread requesting to get unbanned. from where " and now u are saying that its better not to remove ban?" came? HE WANTS HIS BAN TO BE REMOVED. and u were saying I act like "2 years old" 🙄. atleast i am better than you. You act like of "6 months" lol.

duhhh u seriously are dumb! he just made a thread requesting to get unbanned. from where " and now u are saying that its better not to remove ban?" came? HE WANTS HIS BAN TO BE REMOVED. and u were saying I act like "2 years old" 🙄. atleast i am better than you. You act like of "6 months" lol.
No actually they said it’s better of not to be unbanned, if you read it properly you might have understood.

And you accuse me of jumping to someone else’s threads smh.
You are new user in thread that's why u don't know anything. Threads are for users who are having problem regarding site where mods and admins help them in that. You are not supposed to come and reply in any thread trying to mess with other users. I hope i don't have to tell u this again.

we
View attachment 751View attachment 752
I also don’t think your going the right way to be unbanned, threatening to abuse someone surely is against the rules.
well, wow u are now creating reasons to get me banned lmao. Anyways, i didn't abused u did i? and if u see it as a threatening, its ur fault. What can i do for u being a coward? i just said "i rarely abuse girls" and you took it as threatening lol. grow up kid. there's a wide difference between telling and threatening.