Banned

Satyakash

I get banned with my own request becuz I started to waste alot of time but now I want to get back.. I request u to pls unban me..

You made a thread requesting to be unbanned and now your saying that it’s better not to remove the ban?
didn't knew u are new mod lol. Your are saying this in favour of mods that's why they are not saying anything or else they would have kicked u for "mini-modding" LOL.

didn't knew u are new mod lol. Your are saying this in favour of mods that's why they are not saying anything or else they would have kicked u for "mini-modding" LOL.
He or she aren't saying anything " in favour of mods". They are just being one of the only two sensible people in this thread.

I’m not mini modding, am I not allowed to say anything here without it specifying as mini modding? You may not be a 2 year old but you SURE act it.

I’m not mini modding, am I not allowed to say anything here without it specifying as mini modding? You may not be a 2 year old but you SURE act it.
hey miss, for ur kind info, mods and admins are supposed to answer the threads regarding ban and kick inquiries. No user should be allowed to put their view on any thread regarding this. You are just making thing worse. Are u a mod? okay what can u do? You can't do anything but just post replies. Be a mod, then post as much as u want. Now go.