Banned for "spamming"

Elijah69420

I said one thing 3 times and like 5-7 minutes apart and apparently that's spamming, i just wanna talk with people. So whoever can please un ban me😁Screenshot_20211214-184935.png

I said one thing 3 times and like 5-7 minutes apart and apparently that's spamming, i just wanna talk with people. So whoever can please un ban me😁View attachment 780
Well we're you spamming in DMS? Because if that's the case than maybe that's why you got banned, also alot of things can be marked as spam, that's why if someone puts something in the chat and immediately gets banned It says "this post has been marked as spam" or you were spreading rumors or causing drama, Idk tho man, maybe just fill out a ban appeal form and maybe the admin will let you get back in, you might not tho, best of luck to you

Well we're you spamming in DMS? Because if that's the case than maybe that's why you got banned, also alot of things can be marked as spam, that's why if someone puts something in the chat and immediately gets banned It says "this post has been marked as spam" or you were spreading rumors or causing drama, Idk tho man, maybe just fill out a ban appeal form and maybe the admin will let you get back in, you might not tho, best of luck to you
No, its annoying cause there were bots hella spamming the chat and they didn't get banned