Banned for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkangel

I have been banned for nothing i was just sitting in my room not even talking and i got kicked for mentioning other site like wtf, im guessing we are just banning people for bo reason now? And this is not the first time that this has happened. So kevin stop what your doing plz it’s annoying

Attachments

• 8EE227E7-61F5-460F-9757-B3FAF29617E1.png
    8EE227E7-61F5-460F-9757-B3FAF29617E1.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 14
Kicked*
Quite embarrassing for an admin to not see the difference between kick and ban.

And mentioning / promoting has always been against the rules. You’re well aware of this. Be glad you’re not banned yet : )

Kicked*
Quite embarrassing for an admin to not see the difference between kick and ban.

And mentioning / promoting has always been against the rules. You’re well aware of this. Be glad you’re not banned yet : )
Okay first kicked fine but its still does bot make it right for you to kick me for nothing and plus you have no proof that i mentioned another site, and wtf do You mean banned yet?

You were kicked for a reason, clearly stated. And I don’t act on things without proof : )

You were kicked for a reason, clearly stated. And I don’t act on things without proof : )
You clearly did i was afk and show the proof that i mentioned a site plz cause i want to see the amount of bull that you are speaking

I know what I saw and so the did all the other users. Not sure what you’re trying to achieve here.

But good try. Rules are for everyone. Come back once you have a legit complaint. Thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.