Banned for no reason??

MysticalWonder

I tried logging in and it said I was banned but it didn't even tell me the reason why, I tried to reload, and im not using anything yet it still doesnt work. I dont understand why I was banned-

Can’t help without a username.

Hi kevin sir a very warm evening sir i joined teenchat this month and my friend also joined this site with me we had two account mine was lostsoul and my friends was starshine we were having them with seprate mails but we were using from same wifi network sir so one day i was having normal talks in hindi room about cricket everyone was talking and haivng fun sir and there is a girl name nayana shes a vip member out here idk whats wrong with her i tagged her normally and talked and everyone was talking to her too and today i didnt even knew what gone wrong she with her moderator friend she just threatened me that she has got pannel of moderator friends and if ill talk then she will ban my account and my friends too sir i didnt said anything litrally anything wrong in hindi to her but i got kicked out for reason of harrasing in hindi i was very shocked that i was having normal talk and i got kicked sir do we have to fear with the member having pannel ofmoderator friends is this really acceptable sir u can check all my messages i didnt abused or said anything inappropriate sir u can check my chats and everything i want you to please please give me the justice and please end this threating of members who have got a pannels of moderators please sir thanku so much
WARM REGARDS
Stop copy pasting and make your own thread