Banned for IP Threat

JimmyJ

Hey guys, I not realising tried to scare a guy to leave the site that is fake and hurting girls and said I had his IP. I wasn't aware of the threat issue. My apologies and won't make threats like that again. Can I please be un-banned. Chat name CheatsPolice

Hey guys, I not realising tried to scare a guy to leave the site that is fake and hurting girls and said I had his IP. I wasn't aware of the threat issue. My apologies and won't make threats like that again. Can I please be un-banned. Chat name CheatsPolice
Yeah you knew what you're doing.

Yeah I said I was trying to scare the guy, but I didn't realise saying I have IP was banable, honestly otherwise why would i say it. Also why banned and not kicked so we learn from mistakes? of if you won't unban me, how about ban the guy i was trying scare as he is an old guy getting girls to strip. So unless you can do your job and sort those type of assholes out, ler me expose him.

Yeah I said I was trying to scare the guy, but I didn't realise saying I have IP was banable, honestly otherwise why would i say it. Also why banned and not kicked so we learn from mistakes? of if you won't unban me, how about ban the guy i was trying scare as he is an old guy getting girls to strip. So unless you can do your job and sort those type of assholes out, ler me expose him.
Hm first i kicked you, so the false statement of "not getting kicked" is out. Secondly where's the proof of the guy doing shit? Don't throw accusations out of nowhere if you can't back them up with REAL proof.

Yeah I thought I got kicked, but when i went back 2 hours later it said banned, so how did that work. And I have real proof from screenshots of someone elses account, including my other account I used to have. Don't take my word for it, you know the guy I'm talking about if your are checking up, check his chats. I've got 12 statements from girls. So lets' action the first issue. You kicked and then banned me before the 2 hours was up. Why?

Yeah I thought I got kicked, but when i went back 2 hours later it said banned, so how did that work. And I have real proof from screenshots of someone elses account, including my other account I used to have. Don't take my word for it, you know the guy I'm talking about if your are checking up, check his chats. I've got 12 statements from girls. So lets' action the first issue. You kicked and then banned me before the 2 hours was up. Why?
Let's see "statements" mean nothing without proof. If you've been called a pèdo without proof how would you feel? You definitely wouldn't like it. All statements of someone doing shit need proof.

I asked about why I was kicked for 2 hours and then banned befoe the 2 hours were up first. Please answer as it seems to me you are exploiting your privialage without following the rules yourself. If that is the case and I should have respectfuly had my 2 hour ban and learnt that threating a peson saying I have their IP is wrong would have been valid. However, you refuse to be reasonable and I would like another mod or admin to look in to this for me.
If I can then have my account back, i can provide proof in screenshots of why this guy should be himself banned.

Last edited:
Why not now? Almost sounds as if you’re going to make up proof
Well think about it, how can I show any kind of proof of anything if i can't access my messages on my "banned account"??. yeah rocket science. Besides that, how about answer my question "I asked about why I was kicked for 2 hours and then banned before the 2 hours were up first", what happened to my 3 strikes and out rule?. I have now realised after reading other messages, that admins and mods do what they want and don't care. So there is a guy on there that is asking girls for nudes, talking sexual, can't prove who he is, saying he will kill himself, threatening people and basically breaking many of the rules on here that definitely get you banned. I get banned for saying about having his IP. Sharpen up and do your job properly or sleep well knowing you let this shit happen.

Well think about it, how can I show any kind of proof of anything if i can't access my messages on my "banned account"??. yeah rocket science. Besides that, how about answer my question "I asked about why I was kicked for 2 hours and then banned before the 2 hours were up first", what happened to my 3 strikes and out rule?. I have now realised after reading other messages, that admins and mods do what they want and don't care. So there is a guy on there that is asking girls for nudes, talking sexual, can't prove who he is, saying he will kill himself, threatening people and basically breaking many of the rules on here that definitely get you banned. I get banned for saying about having his IP. Sharpen up and do your job properly or sleep well knowing you let this shit happen.
😅

PM’s aren’t saved for days. If you had proof you would’ve provided it. Now there’s no proof.

There’s no such thing as 3 strikes. Seems like you thought you’d have more chances, hence why you decided to break rules knowingly.

The guy will be caught if not already. There are a lot of users who actually know how to report properly rather than joke around about IP addresses as if you just made the discovery of your life. You making such claims won’t prove you any better than him.

And while I’m at it, your profile states you’re some kind of police, and addressing yourself as “we”. No police is a teenager. So that leaves concerns regarding your age. You’d have to send me or reeebsss DoB proof to prove yourself innocent. Even if you might not have been serious about the police username, such jokes are unacceptable. Quite a few peds have been using such titles to lure young girls and boys into sending them explicit content or personal information.

The “we” parts could also be seen as account sharing, which too is against the rules.

But I’m not done yet. You bypassed the ban (MikeyS). Yet you were here begging and arguing to be unbanned. Seems like you’re desperate for something.

Verdict: You broke 6 rules.
1. IP threats
2. Accusations without proof
3. Claims of being some sort of law enforcement (police in this case)
4. Possibly overage
5. Possibly sharing account
6. Bypassing ban.

4 and 5 aren’t what I’d consider confirmed but they’re likely to be accurate until proven wrong.

Your ban stays until you stop attempting to bypass it and you show DoB proof in my dms

PM’s aren’t saved for days. If you had proof you would’ve provided it. Now there’s no proof.

There’s no such thing as 3 strikes. Seems like you thought you’d have more chances, hence why you decided to break rules knowingly.

The guy will be caught if not already. There are a lot of users who actually know how to report properly rather than joke around about IP addresses as if you just made the discovery of your life. You making such claims won’t prove you any better than him.

And while I’m at it, your profile states you’re some kind of police, and addressing yourself as “we”. No police is a teenager. So that leaves concerns regarding your age. You’d have to send me or reeebsss DoB proof to prove yourself innocent. Even if you might not have been serious about the police username, such jokes are unacceptable. Quite a few peds have been using such titles to lure young girls and boys into sending them explicit content or personal information.

The “we” parts could also be seen as account sharing, which too is against the rules.

But I’m not done yet. You bypassed the ban (MikeyS). Yet you were here begging and arguing to be unbanned. Seems like you’re desperate for something.

Verdict: You broke 6 rules.
1. IP threats
2. Accusations without proof
3. Claims of being some sort of law enforcement (police in this case)
4. Possibly overage
5. Possibly sharing account
6. Bypassing ban.

4 and 5 aren’t what I’d consider confirmed but they’re likely to be accurate until proven wrong.

Your ban stays until you stop attempting to bypass it and you show DoB proof in my dms
And there I was getting accused of assumptions .. Yes I called the profile CheatsPolice, I never once stated I was actual police in the profile nor did i say i was. It was a name to help with exposing cheats that were harming others.
I had proof as far as lying is concerned with doing what others do and use fake guest accounts.
Possible overage LOL, so working on assumptions again. My MikeyS is my main account and what I have always used, but I wanted to create a new account to stay anonymous in regards to helping people with "facts" about people.
I wasn't bypassing, i just logged in with my MikeyS account to tell my friend that I couldn't help her.
The only thing I was desperate to be unbanned for was that if you had read my messaged for the CheatsPolice profile is that I was helping a lot of people from being hurt from assholes and nothing more.
It's fine, leave me banned, but for gods sake, look in to Chrissullivan17 who has a VIP status and also logs in as a guest as Chrissulivan17 (one L) please. He is ruining girls lives

And there I was getting accused of assumptions .. Yes I called the profile CheatsPolice, I never once stated I was actual police in the profile nor did i say i was. It was a name to help with exposing cheats that were harming others.
I had proof as far as lying is concerned with doing what others do and use fake guest accounts.
Possible overage LOL, so working on assumptions again. My MikeyS is my main account and what I have always used, but I wanted to create a new account to stay anonymous in regards to helping people with "facts" about people.
I wasn't bypassing, i just logged in with my MikeyS account to tell my friend that I couldn't help her.
The only thing I was desperate to be unbanned for was that if you had read my messaged for the CheatsPolice profile is that I was helping a lot of people from being hurt from assholes and nothing more.
It's fine, leave me banned, but for gods sake, look in to Chrissullivan17 who has a VIP status and also logs in as a guest as Chrissulivan17 (one L) please. He is ruining girls lives
Logging into another account is bypassing 💀