Banned for different alt accounts

Acey-Boo

I understand why i got banned but i would like to explain. I was talking to one of my friends, Jax, and they said they would like to get on the chat and their parents are very strict so i let them use my computer to get on and use my email because i wasnt gonna get back on. I didnt know that i hadnt yet deleted my other account. His username on there is GhostlyNightmare and if you could please unban him its his first time on the chat and its not his fault that he got banned because of my foolishness.

I am going to make him use his own email and his own account from now on i shouldnt have shared my email and password with him i see its in the rules

There was a third account linked along with yours and GhostlyNightmare. Whether you get unbanned is on the admin atp.

ok thanks
I had this same issue on another site. I had a couple people in my house that were using the same IP address but a different email. and when I got banned the account was deleted. this was about a year ago and a lot has changed since then (not going to say exactly what happened due to my own sanity and because I don't really remember) But just talk to the admin about it and see what he says. he might be nice about it or he might not be. Just calmy approach him on it

I had this same issue on another site. I had a couple people in my house that were using the same IP address but a different email. and when I got banned the account was deleted. this was about a year ago and a lot has changed since then (not going to say exactly what happened due to my own sanity and because I don't really remember) But just talk to the admin about it and see what he says. he might be nice about it or he might not be. Just calmy approach him on it
Yea i plan on it but when jax texted me i was so confused until well i figured it was a bad idea to give him MY email address and use my ip address so well it just sucks

Yea i plan on it but when jax texted me i was so confused until well i figured it was a bad idea to give him MY email address and use my ip address so well it just sucks
Hey let the Admin figure it out and go from there. Best of luck trying to get back in. I hope it all works out