Banned for alt.

Quite ironic you claim you’ve been here longer than any other mod yet your accounts are fresh. If that actually was the case you’d know all rule breakers are dealt with and those girls you mention are bots we ban constantly. Promotion always leads to an immediate ban. If your complaints actually were valid you would’ve brought up them earlier in a separate thread and not in relation to a ban complaint with the intent to bash the staff.

I’d want to see DoB proof/ID for proper age confirmation, considering these claims.
I used to be on this chat when I was 16, but I haven't been on for 2-3 years so my acc got deleted. And I wasn't trying to bash the staff, but rather downsize the weight of my "rules breaking". And as for id? Am I getting detained here before being able to chat? And the thing is that mod's always take their job too serious, it ain't that deep, there are people who are 40 introducing themselves as 15yo's. Matter fact there are probably more old men than teen's on this chat to begin with. But saying anymore than this will be comprehended as me defending myself so I'm gonna shut up. If you really think that was my alt account I'm not gonna try to speak of this anymore, as I usually joined to answer message and leave. I had friends that only chatted there so wanted to tell them I won't be coming back. But it's all good. Y'all focus on getting rid of users instead of keeping the chat clean of bots and pe*os.

You may close the thread, and also the things you were saying about treads and complains. I don't live here to care about site maintenance. I mentioned them out of frustration of injustice. Have a good one and enjoy the summer. I'm out