Ban joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wasted the VIP which owner gave to you. While there were several other users who deserve more.

You wasted the VIP which owner gave to you. While there were several other users who deserve more.
Am ngl with u but i am happy on a site where people don't ask for cam/money/nxxxes...

And trust me if i want to join tc i can bypass bans like hippo but there ain't no point of coming there when my place has more safety than the remaining sites that give me pms of inappropriate site's on just registering 💀

And nxcky yeah man i got my freedom 💪now i am finally free from tc.org

Sayonara 💪

Am ngl with u but i am happy on a site where people don't ask for cam/money/nxxxes...

And trust me if i want to join tc i can bypass bans like hippo but there ain't no point of coming there when my place has more safety than the remaining sites that give me pms of inappropriate site's on just registering 💀

And nxcky yeah man i got my freedom 💪now i am finally free from tc.org

Sayonara 💪
"Finally free", yet you're here talking about being banned. Are you "really free"?

View attachment 1206AFTER THIS WARNING I LITTERALLY WENT TO SLEEP SMH 😂.. U BANNED ME THO BUT DW IDC U BAN OR DO ANYTHING TO ME...

CAUSE LEGENDS NEVER DIE💪 AM FREE FROM MEETING UNCLE AND GRANDPARENTS ON TC😹😍
as much time as you spent on, i think you do care especially since you had to come make a post about it🤡 weirdo go ahead and log out💀

as much time as you spent on, i think you do care especially since you had to come make a post about it🤡 weirdo go ahead and log out💀
and whoever called your ass a "lEgEnD" lied you was annoying asf

After we realised how many times you've done it in the past WITH proof of screenshots, that's a definite ban, no more final chances. Even mods have warned you prior to that. And well, since the owner himself approved the ban..good luck tryna get unbanned💀

Status
Not open for further replies.