Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasChan20

Hello

I was just banned from the site and the reason does not even give a single detail on what happened and I think that it makes 100% no sense. Plus I would like this ban to be lifted because I have a GF at this chat and I cannot afford to lose her and my account. Please, just unban this account, this is seriously urgent.

Hello

I was just banned from the site and the reason does not even give a single detail on what happened and I think that it makes 100% no sense. Plus I would like this ban to be lifted because I have a GF at this chat and I cannot afford to lose her and my account. Please, just unban this account, this is seriously urgent.
I don't think I need to know the details, threatening users isn't allowed here at all. It can cause people to do things that are bad.

Hello

You were reported twice for threatening. I Ignored it once because i thought you were joking but when you were reported again i had to take action so yeah.

You were reported twice for threatening. I Ignored it once because i thought you were joking but when you were reported again i had to take action so yeah.
Actually all of them are jokes. Just lift the damn thing like I fucking asked you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.