Ban appeal for julietbelle

julietbelle

hellow >_<

So I would like to appeal for the action I've done as it is pretty much unexpected and wasn't really severe, plus I believe it was better if I were kicked out instead of getting a ban.

I sent a message that contained"14 minors hmu (I am secretly 31)" as a joke since I kept seeing these messages popping up that were flooding the chatroom at that time (I am aware that these types of people are indeed not honest about their age). But once I said that, it went pretty fast from me getting kicked out for approx. 2 hours (which I did wait), yet I got banned afterward.

I believe there was a misunderstanding which I rebut to claim that I am not overage 31, and the message I have sent is clearly just a joke. I very much regretted what I did and won't be in the same circumstances and be aware of the terms and conditions. I still have people to talk with there and it would suck not being able to have a conversation with them anymore.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 8.24.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 8.24.10 PM.png
    295.4 KB · Views: 7
You shouldn't joke about your age, we take our jobs seriously and we are trying to keep the site safe for only teenagers.

In future don't do that, but instead report the overaged users instead of copy pasting what they are saying to avoid being in situations like this one.

And finally, to get unbanned please contact @Kevin here on forums with your ID card or passport to identify your real age and i hope you have a nice day! :)