Appeals - Ban / Kick

If you feel you have been wrongly kicked or banned, please provide information here (including any screenshots that are relevant).

Keep your cool, getting mad won’t help the situation. Also, false accusations will not be tolerated or help your cause.

Remember, mods/admins are human and do make errors too, nobody is perfect.

Submitting an appeal here does not guarantee the ban or kick will be overturned.

Thanks

Tyler 😌
Ok do I fully know how to do this no but I was wrongly kicked, so like Astro posted about Allo and nothing happened with him so I posted about it yes it was a mistake but look if I get kicked for it shouldn’t something happen to Astro for talking about it on the wall too

Me and my Friend Terbearr were joking about making are own Site. While Kev the moderator stalked Us. We felt like we couldent really be are self's considering everything we talked the Mod would put his own opinion on it So we just started talking about making a site just for fun Not like wed really do it and I asked the Mod if it was Agiesnt site rules to ask if People around us were coders so maybe are Joke could become something real. He said I could and I did...Withen like 5 seconds of asking I got banned. All i am asking is that I get unbanned My Friends are on there and Ive been apart of your site sence 2018 and was going to put in to be a Mod as soon as a Spot opened. I wouldent of done it if i knew I would get banned but the mod lied to me and It was to late to take ss...i really do hope i can get unbaned.

Tyler

Staff member
Me and my Friend Terbearr were joking about making are own Site. While Kev the moderator stalked Us. We felt like we couldent really be are self's considering everything we talked the Mod would put his own opinion on it So we just started talking about making a site just for fun Not like wed really do it and I asked the Mod if it was Agiesnt site rules to ask if People around us were coders so maybe are Joke could become something real. He said I could and I did...Withen like 5 seconds of asking I got banned. All i am asking is that I get unbanned My Friends are on there and Ive been apart of your site sence 2018 and was going to put in to be a Mod as soon as a Spot opened. I wouldent of done it if i knew I would get banned but the mod lied to me and It was to late to take ss...i really do hope i can get unbaned.
I kicked you about the making your own site. Also again you are 21yo. You’re not welcome here

Tyler

Staff member
O
Ok do I fully know how to do this no but I was wrongly kicked, so like Astro posted about Allo and nothing happened with him so I posted about it yes it was a mistake but look if I get kicked for it shouldn’t something happen to Astro for talking about it on the wall too
ok, this is petty. Also you’re the queen of misinformation - so can you just accept your kick for what you did and not look for any reasons to excuse it or to claim others deserve the same.