Antique things to buy

Doodez

My mother is a fan of everything antique. She knows a lot of special garage sales where to buy some home decoration items and clothes. I want to find something great for her as a birthday gift. Well, I found several antique rugs in the DorisLeslieBlau catalog. It is a rug gallery in New York but they also deliver their rugs (if I understood it correctly). Do you guys think that such a gift can be suitable for a birthday? Do you guys think that such a gift can be suitable for a birthday? Could you also recommend to me any other varients to consider?

Jnrkc

My mother is a fan of everything antique. She knows a lot of special garage sales where to buy some home decoration items and clothes. I want to find something great for her as a birthday gift. Well, I found several antique rugs in the DorisLeslieBlau catalog. It is a rug gallery in New York but they also deliver their rugs (if I understood it correctly). Do you guys think that such a gift can be suitable for a birthday? Do you guys think that such a gift can be suitable for a birthday? Could you also recommend to me any other varie
Ermm is quite cool...