Another complaint -_-

bruhhh i was saying i am of 2yrs and u believed that? like man seriously? its a joke! i mean even a dumb guy can understand this. Yeah if i had said i am of 12, or 20 yrs, then its the another story but i said 2 yr old to make people laugh. This is why people come here to make each other laugh and chill. idk what to say to u. I bet u still don't get what i mean duhh..
I mean it's hard to believe you're not 2 years old with your IQ level and attitude.

that's cuz of fast typing miss and if u think i do talk like 2 years, why u care? why u roaming on my threads? do i know u? can u solve my problem?no! u are just messing things up. So go, jump on other's thread miss.

I mean it's hard to believe you're not 2 years old with your IQ level and attitude.
ohh is it? i am glad if u think i am of 2 yrs. And if i am of 2 yrs old, then think where u stand lol. My IQ is way more higher than u and u calling me 2 yrs old. It means u are inside ur mom. Not even borned yet.

and if u done with ur shitty replies, can u come to the point plz? u are supposed to answer a thread not to team up with random "brainless creature" and try to roast me.

and if u done with ur shitty replies, can u come to the point plz? u are supposed to answer a thread not to team up with random "brainless creature" and try to roast me.
There's no point of the thread anymore. I'm just responding to you coz I'm bored You just threatened a user on forums and then have the guts to come on forums and talk about reporting and shit. And I can clearly see your IQ level.

There's no point of the thread anymore. I'm just responding to you coz I'm bored You just threatened a user on forums and then have the guts to come on forums and talk about reporting and shit. And I can clearly see your IQ level.
lol NOW I CAN SEE UR IQ. u call it threatening? lmao get a life son of a bishh...