Another complaint -_-

Draken

hey i am draken hope u mods know me. recently i wrote ------------------------guyz above and below me are married------------------------- in mains and i got kicked. Many other users here write shit but they still don't get kicked. I want to know the reason i was kicked -_- and if u see, there;s nothing wrong in that and if there is, they should warn me first but they didn't. They just kicked me without any warning. No other user find any prob with my message. I am confused, sometimes these mods warn people by telling in their pms and sometime they just kick out without any warning. there was a user who was spamming "my ballz are in your mouth" and he got warning 2 times but in my case, there was nothing! is there any personal problem of mods with me? if there is, tell me. AND MODS, PLZ DON'T REPLY THIS MESSAGE IF U ARE IN FUNNY MOOD. I WANT ANSWERS NOT UR JOKES.

Uh no. You were kicked for asking for 2 year olds. Joke or not, joking about being a pedo isn’t funny.

Uh no. You were kicked for asking for 2 year olds. Joke or not, joking about being a pedo isn’t funny.
and many peoples find it funny and even tagged me -_-. maybe it isn't funny for u but for others, it is. everyone has different thoughts and are not like u.

that's what i am saying miss, maybe it isn't funny for u but it is for others. u can't kick someone if u don't find them funny.
I didn’t kick you because I didn’t think you were funny. Regardless I unkicked your acc, ciao.

do u have a thing called "BRAIN"? i didn't asked for 2 yr olds. i said i am of 2yrs old and it was for the sake of fun.
"do u have a thing called a brain" When tf did I say u said that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: dumbass boy I laughed at the mod saying u asked for 2 year olds cause that shit funny you seem like the person to ask for 2 year olds doe ngl lmao

Joking about age is not allowed. Ask the admin smh .
bruhhh i was saying i am of 2yrs and u believed that? like man seriously? its a joke! i mean even a dumb guy can understand this. Yeah if i had said i am of 12, or 20 yrs, then its the another story but i said 2 yr old to make people laugh. This is why people come here to make each other laugh and chill. idk what to say to u. I bet u still don't get what i mean duhh..