Age Gaps???

Whats everyone's opinion on age gaps and when they are so far apart its weird? I am 16, birthday was in January, and going to be a junior in high school next year and I just met this boy who I really connected with. He was very obviously into me but the issue is he is 13, 14 in July. and going to be a freshman in high school. I just think the 2 and a half year gap is a bit weird but I don't know. Thoughts???
Honestly I don't like some of the age gaps I've seen.. This really needs to change and the police and or law enforcments (government agencies) Need to really look at what's going on with the world so crap like this doesn't happen and 13 year olds are beginning to date 19 yr olds and stuff like that. OR people need to learn to develop limits on ages, like personally my limits are 1 year younger until i'm 18 (than I change it to same age) because if I'm dating a person that's younger than me when I'm over 18 technically it's wrong because I'd be dating a minor until that person turns 18 years old. But again that's my opinion so it don't mean other people agree with me on it..

I once knew a seventh grader dating a senior at a nearby high school, the senior was very serious about their future and the seventh grader was super carefree and lax and they just had a gap in terms of maturity which turned messy after about three months

Whats everyone's opinion on age gaps and when they are so far apart its weird? I am 16, birthday was in January, and going to be a junior in high school next year and I just met this boy who I really connected with. He was very obviously into me but the issue is he is 13, 14 in July. and going to be a freshman in high school. I just think the 2 and a half year gap is a bit weird but I don't know. Thoughts???
You like him, he likes you that's all what matters... dont listen to people.. just be true to him about your age.. its works great, if it doesn't, lesson learnt..simple..

You like him, he likes you that's all what matters... dont listen to people.. just be true to him about your age.. its works great, if it doesn't, lesson learnt..simple..
Yea say this to cops too 💀

Lmfao I'm not aware of? How did u become became aware or assumed my love life