Adult content - what do you think?

soap94

Hey guys,
First of all disclaimer, really want to hear opinions of 18+ members if there are any.

Generally speaking, what's your attitude towards webcam, OF modeling etc? Do you find it appealing? If so - why? If you don't really into that I would suggest to use https://wizzlove.com/reviews/beautifulpeople-review as a source of beautiful women with whom you can spend a lot of time and enjoy it :) I was doing it for a long time and really recommend it!

Last edited:
Well, I recently had a "discussion" with my sister who is running OF page and I find it disgusting tbh. We have a lot of ******* on this topic. Thus, want to discuss it with younger generation. Is this something every girl / boy has in mind and how "ok" it is to do in 2023?
Mate, I hate these OF models. All these simps are generating tons of cash for them for literally doing nothing. I have nothing against morality, it's just the market I hate!

Well, I recently had a "discussion" with my sister who is running OF page and I find it disgusting tbh. We have a lot of ******* on this topic. Thus, want to discuss it with younger generation. Is this something every girl / boy has in mind and how "ok" it is to do in 2023?
Well if your sister is lazy to work and earn money then that's the dirty and bad way yeah