ABUSED BY A VIP BY GIFS NO HELP BY MODERATOR

lostsoul

hello kevin sir and all the technical staff i am aditya with id name lostoul on teenchat iv been using this site for a while so today i was in hindi room chatting with my friends and there was a user name UrMoney shes avip member out there i was normally talking to everyone she started tagging me and sending me abusive gif and reported it several times there was mod online ou there i even asked him to help me but the girl ur honey keep on sending abusive gif and the moderator did nothing .i didnt had any options sir thats why i came on forum for help shes using her vip mebership wrongly to abuse people freely becouse she feels if shes vip no action will be taken against me not only me other people are also victims of her abuse so please please do something about thi sir and please give her a lesson so that no such things happens in future sir thnku so much everyone i hope ill get help soon i reported her each and every abusive gif u can see that staff memebers .I reported it to Rated m moderator and amiii thnku warm regards

What's the gif about?

What exactly means "abuisve gif" for you?

And yeah, if no staff is online and it really bothers you, I can remind you that the block button didn't disappear yet, so you can use it.

hello kevin sir and all the technical staff i am aditya with id name lostoul on teenchat iv been using this site for a while so today i was in hindi room chatting with my friends and there was a user name UrMoney shes avip member out there i was normally talking to everyone she started tagging me and sending me abusive gif and reported it several times there was mod online ou there i even asked him to help me but the girl ur honey keep on sending abusive gif and the moderator did nothing .i didnt had any options sir thats why i came on forum for help shes using her vip mebership wrongly to abuse people freely becouse she feels if shes vip no action will be taken against me not only me other people are also victims of her abuse so please please do something about thi sir and please give her a lesson so that no such things happens in future sir thnku so much everyone i hope ill get help soon i reported her each and every abusive gif u can see that staff memebers .I reported it to Rated m moderator and amiii thnku warm regards
The block button is there for a very good reason lol. Not even VIPs are beyond it...

Saw this hilarious replies...
Dude they are making fun of him in front of everyone
Just a block really pays it off??
And what are mods for if there is ignore button?
U might want to think bout it again...