A Disrespectful Mod

Miss WhiteWolf

Site Mod dua lipa is abusing he/she power to Control others and be Disrespectful. I don't feel protected and I don't feel safe. I bet as soon I sent this I'll be kicked from the site.

Here's Two Screenshots I got from Mod Dua Lipa of he/she Disrespectful act.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427-233522.png
    Screenshot_20210427-233522.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210427-233407.png
    Screenshot_20210427-233407.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 24
Site Mod dua lipa is abusing he/she power to Control others and be Disrespectful. I don't feel protected and I don't feel safe. I bet as soon I sent this I'll be kicked from the site.

Here's Two Screenshots I got from Mod Dua Lipa of he/she Disrespectful act.
Let me get this straight, telling someone to "shut up" is abuse, power control and makes you feel unsafe? Yikes 💀💀

You wouldn't leave her alone.
All I said was I don't like the Actual Dua Lipa And He/She got mad and Started causing trouble. I asked what I do to deserve this hate, he/she reply "Because of your name jit" And he/she started hating me for Being a furry.
Tbh Not really a great Example.
If the Admins or Owner don't do anything I'm fine with it. But At least they know that Dua Lipa does irresponsible acts of how he/she address or say.

All I said was I don't like the Actual Dua Lipa And He/She got mad and Started causing trouble. I asked what I do to deserve this hate, he/she reply "Because of your name jit" And he/she started hating me for Being a furry.
Tbh Not really a great Example.
If the Admins or Owner don't do anything I'm fine with it. But At least they know that Dua Lipa does irresponsible acts of how he/she address or say.
Wait I think she thought that u said that u didn't like HER lmao