A Bypassing Pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praline

I’m here to resubmit a formal complaint I filed over a month ago but haven’t received a response, notice no action was in place, and now I’m even more concerned after a certain comment caught my attention.

Disclaimer for mod/admin: my only evidence I do have are some posts made here on teenchat and the rest on ******* when it comes to information regarding himself.

Now I met Fytch/Paroxetine/Hydrocloric over a month ago. He’s an autistic 25 year old guy who lives in his small apartment in The Netherlands without a job.

;He was incredibly flirtatious towards me, sexual even. He broke down and told me one day he was 25 which gave me absolute reason to cut off contact with him.

He’s been bypassing his ban for over a month now as well, he tried to plead his other account but realized he couldn’t get it back.

He’s been catfishing ever since he signed up, ironically as the guy he is. I was curious one day, looked up “Fytch” on Instagram and saw all the profile pictures he’s been catfishing under that one account.

The ******* screenshots are dated, but it’s my only proof and evidence of his age at the moment.

That being said, I hope you take my complaint seriously.

Thank you,

Praline

Attachments

• 6132DDF3-0E65-4949-9685-F6FA430161E3.jpeg
    6132DDF3-0E65-4949-9685-F6FA430161E3.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 42
  • E43F3A3B-A146-42C7-9D8C-458B45515958.png
    E43F3A3B-A146-42C7-9D8C-458B45515958.png
    327.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DEAFED68-42BC-4EE8-AD90-976FB70C5021.jpeg
    DEAFED68-42BC-4EE8-AD90-976FB70C5021.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 0D8B9E11-E681-4EF0-AE92-00DD5E40E41D.jpeg
    0D8B9E11-E681-4EF0-AE92-00DD5E40E41D.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 38
The semicolons are right bro, you use it for additional context and commas are for “and, including, etc”

I’m here to resubmit a formal complaint I filed over a month ago but haven’t received a response, notice no action was in place, and now I’m even more concerned after a certain comment caught my attention.

Disclaimer for mod/admin: my only evidence I do have are some posts made here on teenchat and the rest on ******* when it comes to information regarding himself.

Now I met Fytch/Paroxetine/Hydrocloric over a month ago. He’s an autistic 25 year old guy who lives in his small apartment in The Netherlands without a job.

;He was incredibly flirtatious towards me, sexual even. He broke down and told me one day he was 25 which gave me absolute reason to cut off contact with him.

He’s been bypassing his ban for over a month now as well, he tried to plead his other account but realized he couldn’t get it back.

He’s been catfishing ever since he signed up, ironically as the guy he is. I was curious one day, looked up “Fytch” on Instagram and saw all the profile pictures he’s been catfishing under that one account.

The ******* screenshots are dated, but it’s my only proof and evidence of his age at the moment.

That being said, I hope you take my complaint seriously.

Thank you,

Praline
Thanks for bringing it to our attention and I appreciate the proof you provided. His account is banned now.

If there are any other instances where you notice him bypassing bans, please let us know.

Thank you💜

Status
Not open for further replies.