• Thread starter Deleted member 8014
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SS is so scary.. the mod who has reported this fella has done a brilliant job..
Such a psycho mind and to think he claims to be 16!!!! OMG!

The SS is so scary.. the mod who has reported this fella has done a brilliant job..
I hate to break it to ya, I already proved to the admin that I'm 16

You don't think I'm scared? I never said those things and now my face is out here saying that disgusting stuff. You don't think I'm freaking out? Why would o have questioned this stuff if I did that in the first place? Actually read the conversation and you'll understand what's going on, jeez.

You don't think I'm scared? I never said those things and now my face is out here saying that disgusting stuff. You don't think I'm freaking out? Why would o have questioned this stuff if I did that in the first place? Actually read the conversation and you'll understand what's going on, jeez.

Using "I didn't do it" is a excuse, idk why it's taking forever for you to realize that. In other words. Your banned and won't be unbanned either

Using "I didn't do it" is a excuse, idk why it's taking forever for you to realize that. In other words. Your banned and won't be unbanned either
I already told Kevin that I don't care about being unbanned and that in his perspective that's a totally good reason to ban me. What I'm trying to do is clear up that I didn't say that and that I'm not a pedo. And idk why people think it's their place to say stuff like they know what's going on. I've already sent messages to Kevin and we're gonna get things cleared up, jeez

@Aidan20052 has proved his age (16 - not overage or pedo) - and he’s unbanned. I’m guessing the pms were some sort of joke, and I’ve made clear it won’t be tolerated another time. Same goes for those of you reading and commenting on this thread, no more accusations tolerated as he’s proven he’s not a pedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.