• Thread starter Deleted member 8014
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8014

I was banned saying that i was a pedo, even tho I'm 16 and i rarely even chatted with anybody under my age and even then it wasn't anything lewd, just normal chit chat. My account is Aidan2005 and I'm pissed cause this is the 2nd time ive been banned for this even tho I followed the rules and everything. I thought this website was for people to chat with, but I can't even do that!

yoo i just got banned for literally no reason too!! twinss!
i logged into my acct for the first time in weeks n saw i was banned for "ban evasion", like dude, i try following rules to the best of my abilities, especially on teens chat, ik how ppl on here can be and how safe it needs to be, so i still have no idea why! my best guess is either my pfp (who was my fav celebrity for a few min w the status "pfp not me") got flagged for catfishing, or someone was salty i rejected them and just spam reported me. 😾 i rly hope i get my account back, teen chat is lowkey rly fun if u meet the right ppl!

i logged into my acct for the first time in weeks n saw i was banned for "ban evasion", like dude, i try following rules to the best of my abilities, especially on teens chat, ik how ppl on here can be and how safe it needs to be, so i still have no idea why! my best guess is either my pfp (who was my fav celebrity for a few min w the status "pfp not me") got flagged for catfishing, or someone was salty i rejected them and just spam reported me. 😾 i rly hope i get my account back, teen chat is lowkey rly fun if u meet the right ppl!
fr

You can only blame yourself.

Attachments

• C737CE31-49E6-4716-9AA5-5712951EE585.png
    C737CE31-49E6-4716-9AA5-5712951EE585.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 28
Create a separate thread and let us know your ban complaint and username

You can only blame yourself.
Bro wtf, youre a sick person if you ss that and blamed me for it. i didnt do it and get someone who doesnt frame people to actuallly check this out. Youre a sick person.

Kev do you keep ss of every reports like this
Its sick that he would do that. I had a genuine issue, and i guess it turns out that its just sick mods like him who abuse his power. Hes the type of person that ruins chats like that cause he thinks framing a person is some joke

Create a separate thread and let us know your ban complaint and username
That says that the message was sent in march, i joined this month and was banned this week. You are a joke of an admin. Imagine ss a photo to pose someone as a bad person so you can cheese your job. You are a sick person. Get a life.

That says that the message was sent in march, i joined this month and was banned this week. You are a joke of an admin. Imagine ss a photo to pose someone as a bad person so you can cheese your job. You are a sick person. Get a life.
Read the date again 3/08 (3rd August)

Read the date again 3/08 (3rd August)
Oh ok sorry. I still wouldn't say that stuff, but thank you for informing me on how to read that format for the date.

Oh ok sorry. I still wouldn't say that stuff, but thank you for informing me on how to read that format for the date.
It’s quite obviously you yourself who said that. The screenshot was forwarded by a mod and is 100% real. Then we have thread title abruptly being changed as soon as called out. Seems like you’re embarrassed

If you’re not a Pedo and actually want to get unbanned, send me DoB or ID proof of age stated as 16 on your profile.

It’s quite obviously you yourself who said that. The screenshot was forwarded by a mod and is 100% real. Then we have thread title abruptly being changed as soon as called out. Seems like you’re embarrassed

If you’re not a Pedo and actually want to get unbanned, send me DoB or ID proof of age stated as 16 on your profile.
I'll send you the ID in a private conversation

Ok ngl, idk how to attach file in private converstaion, so is it fine if I send my drivers listens with the private info marked out on this thread?

I've sent you a private message that has my driver's license as proof that I'm 16👍

Status
Not open for further replies.