米老鼠 got some personal probs with me

FuKKeR

i am muted after posting a sticker of "sucks to suck". I have posted that sticker many times and no other mod warned me of it cuz its not against rule. And it was not any type of spam but still i got muted and the mod (mickey) gave a weird reason of itScreenshot 2022-01-16 192841.png

like why tf i will try to pick a fight with mods? i've been nice to mods since past few weeks but idk why she hates me. There is nothing wrong in that sticker but still she muted me 2 times. Tell me if i am wrong. I asked another mod (Roubs) if its inapp and here's what she said 1.png2.png

Last edited:
i told her i am on forums but she kicked me for spamming. Show me the ss where i am spamming. She knew i am on forums so she should have ss of me spamming for her defence but i bet she won't cuz i never spammed.

What's wrong in this thread is that you are confusing being muted for spamming that gif intentionally despite being warned to stop and it actually being inappropriate. Read over the warning again and maybe you can try figuring out what it means.

Now, from what I have seen your behavior with mods(me included) is extremely provocative. When a mod warns you not to do something I'd suggest you stop taking it personally and actually try and help out. Rules are there for a reason and you and your fragile feelings are not staff priority. We are not here to entertain you. :)

What's wrong in this thread is that you are confusing being muted for spamming that gif intentionally despite being warned to stop and it actually being inappropriate. Read over the warning again and maybe you can try figuring out what it means.

Now, from what I have seen your behavior with mods(me included) is extremely provocative. When a mod warns you not to do something I'd suggest you stop taking it personally and actually try and help out. Rules are there for a reason and you and your fragile feelings are not staff priority. We are not here to entertain you. :)
Screenshot 2022-01-16 223514.png
well sorry but i already asked a mod if its app or not but she said there's nothing wrong in it so ig there's no point in telling if its app or not.
And second thing is, i did not spammed. Never argued with any mod since i am unbanned except arleen since i got unbanned and i don't get one thing, If a mod allows us to do something why does other mod stops us? i mean there's no fixed rules? or it changes acc to type of mod online?
And sorry (tifa) i talked with u that day i didn't knew u're getting annoying or something and u find me provocative so ig there's no point to talk with u as well. Just suggest u that stop with ur dual personalities and be straight. Hope u got me.
can this thread be closed?

Last edited:
My whole point was missed bruh. Dang. Spamming =/= inappropriate gif. Anyways...

My experience with you has been you pestering me in main, tagging me and asking me private questions non-stop. Alluding to mods getting off to inappropriate reports and also harassing me with a (now banned) user Alan to get me pissed on purpose. Your behavior is very attention seeking and like I said provocative. I can only speak from my experience with you and what I said stands. You seem to love being given attention. Learn how to deal with criticism too if you plan on doing it to others.

can this thread be closed?
Lol.

My whole point was missed bruh. Dang. Spamming =/= inappropriate gif. Anyways...

My experience with you has been you pestering me in main, tagging me and asking me private questions non-stop. Alluding to mods getting off to inappropriate reports and also harassing me with a (now banned) user Alan to get me pissed on purpose. Your behavior is very attention seeking and like I said provocative. I can only speak from my experience with you and what I said stands. You seem to love being given attention. Learn how to deal with criticism too if you plan on doing it to others.

Lol.
okay and how many times u stopped me? ZERO.
you could have stopped me if u were being uncomfortable but u didn't looks like u were interested in it too.
And Alan used to spam a lot and ask him if u could if we ever planned to piss u off. I used to tell him to stop but looks like u are thinking i was giving him company. And yeah i do chat in mains it doesn't mean i seek for attention atleast i don't sext like jerks and hoes in private. if u've got prob with it, i can't do anything sorry. I can too seduce girls and do sexual stuffs (which u think better than seeking attention in mains) but i know its bullshit. I talk in mains but u find it a prob ig and and call it attention seeking. yeah maybe i am not in any kind of "online relationship" that's why am not busy in pms. Ooof didn't knew u were holding this much grudge against me. Just stop being nice with me and be the real YOU😄
close this thread plz.

Last edited:
okay and how many times u stopped me? ZERO.
you could have stopped me if u were being uncomfortable but u didn't looks like u were interested in it too.
And Alan used to spam a lot and ask him if u could if we ever planned to piss u off. I used to tell him to stop but looks like u are thinking i was giving him company. And yeah i do chat in mains it doesn't mean i seek for attention atleast i don't sext like jerks and hoes in private. if u've got prob with it, i can't do anything sorry. I can too seduce girls and do sexual stuffs (which u think better than seeking attention in mains) but i know its bullshit. I talk in mains but u find it a prob ig and and call it attention seeking. yeah maybe i am not in any kind of "online relationship" that's why am not busy in pms. Ooof didn't knew u were holding this much grudge against me. Just stop being nice with me and be the real YOU😄
close this thread plz.

Attachments

• IMG_20220117_203802_916.jpg
    IMG_20220117_203802_916.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3