Ÿasmine is out of control (E1: nearing a resolution) [E2: Ÿasmine is refusing a resolution smh]

I
I just really want an apology for being called a freak, a creep, and last time we had a conversation, a loser. All of these are highly unprofessional from a mod, regardless of what a user says. Once that happens, I’ll apologize for saying prostitute/whоre.

I do not feel the need to apologise. You have called me nasty names every single time you see me in chat and I’m over it. If you don’t like it being thrown back (freak isn’t even that bad might I add) don’t do it to others. Maybe you will learn your lesson. I feel as I am handling this ‘professionally’. Just because I am a moderator does not mean I have to bow down to you. Until YOU are ready to apologise, I am done talking with you as this is a dead end. Goodbye.

Last edited:
I

I do not feel the need to apologise until I receive one from you. You have called me nasty names every single time you see me in chat and I’m over it. If you don’t like it being thrown back (freak isn’t even that bad might I add) don’t do it to others. Maybe you will learn your lesson. I feel as I am handling this ‘professionally’. Just because I am a moderator does not mean I have to bow down to you. Until YOU are ready to apologise, I am done talking with you as this is a dead end. Goodbye.
I’m sorry for calling you a whоre. Are you sorry for calling me a creep and a freak?

I’m sorry for calling you a whоre. Are you sorry for calling me a creep and a freak?

Is Lizard sorry for calling you a dumbass in these previous comments? I wouldn’t say so. Are you really sorry for abusing me every time you see me on the chat? I don’t think so. Am I sorry for calling you a freak? No I am not. I said what I said. I did not ‘abuse my powers’. So this whole thread is irrelevant. Move along now.

Is Lizard sorry for calling you a dumbass in these previous comments? I wouldn’t say so. Are you really sorry for abusing me every time you see me on the chat? I don’t think so. Am I sorry for calling you a freak? No I am not. I said what I said. I did not ‘abuse my powers’. So this whole thread is irrelevant. Move along now.
Traitor. If you just apologize like you said you would, we can move along. Is your ego really that sensitive that you can’t apologize? And you utilize tu quoque like crazy. How very Trump of you.

Last edited:
Traitor. If you just apologize like you said you would, we can move along. Is your ego really that sensitive that you can’t apologize? And you utilize tu quoque like crazy. How very Trump of you.

No, I thought about it for a minute and changed my mind. I do not want to, and will not give some half ass apology when I don’t even mean it. I am NOT sorry for calling you a freak. And we both know damn well you are not sorry for harassing me, so let’s not play pretend. And moving along? Oh I don’t know about you but I am moving along, you should too.

No I thought about it for a minute and changed my mind. I do not want to and will not give some half ass apology when I don’t even mean it. I am NOT sorry for calling you a freak. And we both know damn well you are not sorry for harassing me, so let’s not play pretend. And moving along? Oh I don’t know about you but I am moving along, you should to.
Very unprofessional. No wonder half the people I asked about this situation said something negative about you. Adios, mevrouw.

You all need to chill get off the staff for doing nothing more than what they're supposed to be doing! This is in English only chat that does not mean just English when your speaking on main that means English in your profile English in your mood, that means English everywhere! If you want to speak a different language then go find a chat that will support that, otherwise conform to our rules.

Yasmine do you know if there are any police around? Cause I’m about to steal your heart...

Very Trump of u lmfao