Ÿasmine is out of control (E1: nearing a resolution) [E2: Ÿasmine is refusing a resolution smh]

Rusty

I was banned for an hour by Ÿasmine for having languages other than english in my bio (I had Farsi, Tajik, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Mandarin), when I have been told by SEVERAL MODS that I am allowed to speak other languages as long as they aren’t in main chat. Aidybeast, Lizard, and Sarakaykay are among these mods (I assume by “other than main chat” they meant PM, bio, and friend wall). She continually called me a “freak” and “creep” leading up to the ban, and I’m going to guess her response to this will be tu quoque (aka the ‘you too’ or ‘hypocrisy’ argument): “I know I did X, but you did Y!” I have many witnesses to this situation, including Jeiols and Raven.

Attachments

• E53672B5-193C-42C7-961A-562147080207.jpeg
    E53672B5-193C-42C7-961A-562147080207.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 13
I was banned for an hour by Ÿasmine for having languages other than english in my bio (I had Farsi, Tajik, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Mandarin), when I have been told by SEVERAL MODS that I am allowed to speak other languages as long as they aren’t in main chat. Aidybeast, Lizard, and Sarakaykay are among these mods (I assume by “other than main chat” they meant PM, bio, and friend wall). She continually called me a “freak” and “creep” leading up to the ban, and I’m going to guess her response to this will be tu quoque (aka the ‘you too’ or ‘hypocrisy’ argument): “I know I did X, but you did Y!” I have many witnesses to this situation, including Jeiols and Raven.
‘Do not post or request any social media on the main chat’ yet this also applies to users bios, as I assumed it would with the ‘English Only’ rule. I have not heard anything by the admin himself about Languages other than English being allowed in bios. I had asked you several times to remove it before I kicked you. And Yes, I called you a freak, referring back to previous pms I had received from you about very disturbing and inappropriate topics. Let’s not forget you came at me with false accusations and called me a ‘whöre’ first. What gives you the right?? If you are going to throw these things in my face expect to get it thrown right back.

Last edited:
‘Do not post or request any social media on the main chat’ yet this also applies to users bios, as I assumed it would with the ‘English Only’ rule.
Bio ≠ main chat, and nor does it equal social media. Why would you even bring up that rule if you’re not going to elaborate how it’s relevant?
What gives you the right?? If you are going to throw these things in my face expect to get it thrown right back.
Just as I predicted; tu quoque. This complaint isn’t about what I did, it’s about your botched dealing with what I did. I also never sent you any inappropriate topics. I don’t know how many times I have to ask how World War 2 facts and linguistic theories are sexual harassment. You haven’t once explained what the inappropriate topics were, leaving me to guess.

When we said ‘no English in main’ we hadn’t known at the time that it was English only in all of the rooms/pms. Since then it was changed to ‘English only’

When we said ‘no English in main’ we hadn’t known at the time that it was English only in all of the rooms/pms. Since then it was changed to ‘English only’
PMs? How are you going to regulate PMs?

Also, I had conflicting moderator opinions. You and aidy told me it’s ok to have non-english in places other than main chat, so I had no reason to listen to Yasmine as long as aidy was telling me otherwise.

Last edited:
Bio ≠ main chat, and nor does it equal social media. Why would you even bring up that rule if you’re not going to elaborate how it’s relevant?

Just as I predicted; tu quoque. This complaint isn’t about what I did, it’s about your botched dealing with what I did. I also never sent you any inappropriate topics. I don’t know how many times I have to ask how World War 2 facts and linguistic theories are sexual harassment. You haven’t once explained what the inappropriate topics were, leaving me to guess.

‘Botched’ how exactly? Please elaborate. I had warned you several times before I kicked you. And as I said before, I have not been told by the admin that the rule does not apply to bios. Mods are on the chat to enforce the rules and that’s what I was doing. I brought the social media rule up because I assumed the terms of the ‘English only’ rule would be the same as the ‘No social media on main chat’ rule, as I stated before. Is that too much for you to fathom? And hey wow lucky you, maybe you are psychic?? .. Of course I am going to bring that up because it is relevant to this. But who said anything about sexual harassment? I didn’t. You would use derogatory terms such as ‘niggèr’. Your messages were racist and showed very disturbed behaviour, which you are very well aware of.

You would use derogatory terms such as ‘niggèr’. Your messages were racist and showed very disturbed behaviour, which you are very well aware of.
Why would I say niggèr when I can just as easily use russian keyboard to say niggеr? Your lying streak stops here; I have no reason to use accents to get past the censor. And this isn’t about that, this is about language in bio. I don’t understand where your parallel between “social media” and foreign languages comes from.

She’s saying it that way because this site censors it dumbass. And if a mod tells you to change it, change it. Then ask another mod if that’s right. And if we get messages about people not speaking English in pms, then we’ll cross that road when we get there.

She’s saying it that way because this site censors it dumbass. And if a mod tells you to change it, change it. Then ask another mod if that’s right. And if we get messages about people not speaking English in pms, then we’ll cross that road when we get there.
No you don’t understand. The site doesn’t censor niggеr the way I spell it. She could have spelled it this way, but she didn’t. In addition, when you put something around ‘quotes’ we must assume it was said just like that. While Yasmine did tell me to change it, aidy told me not to worry and that he’ll have a talk with yasmine.

Yasmine uses her power as mod and abuses it. She called a user a freak which is not a right behavior for a mod. Mods should show professional attitudes and handle any given situation professionally without insulting someone. She even accusses a friend sexually harassing her for sharing history and ethnolinguistics and continued to disrupt the peace of the chat by arguing in an unprofessional manner which includes insults like the one said above.

No you don’t understand. The site doesn’t censor niggеr the way I spell it. She could have spelled it this way, but she didn’t. In addition, when you put something around ‘quotes’ we must assume it was said just like that. While Yasmine did tell me to change it, aidy told me not to worry and that he’ll have a talk with yasmine.

No, Lizard does understand. YOU are the only one here as far as I can see that isn’t understanding a thing. I don’t know how you pass the censorship so how am I supposed to know how you spell it?? Hence the accent. I love how you are picking at that though and completely ignoring the fact you are a very racist person. That sort of behaviour is not allowed in the chat, so if you cannot follow the simple chat rules, leave and find another one more suitable for you.

No, Lizard does understand. YOU are the only one here as far as I can see that isn’t understanding a thing. I don’t know how you pass the censorship so how am I supposed to know how you spell it?? Hence the accent. I love how you are picking at that though and completely ignoring the fact you are a very racist person. That sort of behaviour is not allowed in the chat, so if you cannot follow the simple chat rules, leave and find another one more suitable for you.
This. Post. Is. Not. About. The. N word! It’s about foreign language, not foul language. If you have any proof of the things I’ve said (which you don’t, as I don’t use the hard R), you can make a separate report ok? The most I recall saying was “nigga cube” in reference to the kaaba in Mecca, and the light A isn’t against the rules. Now please cease with the tu quoque.

Yasmine uses her power as mod and abuses it. She called a user a freak which is not a right behavior for a mod. Mods should show professional attitudes and handle any given situation professionally without insulting someone. She even accusses a friend sexually harassing her for sharing history and ethnolinguistics and continued to disrupt the peace of the chat by arguing in an unprofessional manner which includes insults like the one said above.

I have screenshots of how that situation went down and I will gladly show Arkham if he asks to see them. Though I see this all as a waste of moderators and the admins time and just another user crying victim for the consequences of their own actions. Like I stated before, if you are going to throw these things at me, expect to get it thrown back at you. I like to think myself as a mature and respectful moderator, but I am not going to stand for some adolescent abusing me, as I wouldn’t if he was doing that with any other user. I do not ‘abuse my power’. That is something you users just love to throw around without any given proof. I also never accused Rusty of sexually abusing me. You are another one that needs to get your information right. Maybe stay out of it if you don’t know the actual situation yeah?

Last edited:

So your objection isn't necessarily saying the "n word", but to the exact characters Yasmine used to spell the "n word"? She used characters you didn't use in other words but you still bypassed the word censor? Or do you object to saying any variety of possible ways to say the "n word"?

I do not ‘abuse’ my power. That is something you users just love to throw around without any given proof. I did also never accuse Rusty of sexually abusing me. You are another one that needs to get your information right. Maybe stay out of it if you don’t know the actual situation yeah?
I even told you that the thing about the VIP names was a troll. You accused me of sending creepy, harassing messages to you, so I think I’m right to assume you were hinting at sexual abuse

So your objection isn't necessarily saying the "n word", but to the exact characters Yasmine used to spell the "n word"? She used characters you didn't use in other words but you still bypassed the word censor? Or do you object to saying any variety of possible ways to say the "n word"?
I say nigga often, I can’t recall last time I used hard R. If she’s referring to a recent event, that’s just not possible as it’s been several, several months since I both used the hard R and PMed yasmine

I say nigga often, I can’t recall last time I used hard R. If she’s referring to a recent event, that’s just not possible as it’s been several, several months since I both used the hard R and PMed yasmine

Hrmmm, I know nothing about anything. Just an nosy observer. lol However, I do know that "nigga" is allowed and I don't think she or any mod would object to that. It's explicitly in the rules that it's allowed.

I just really want an apology for being called a freak, a creep, and last time we had a conversation, a loser. All of these are highly unprofessional from a mod, regardless of what a user says. Once that happens, I’ll apologize for saying prostitute/whоre.

This. Post. Is. Not. About. The. N word! It’s about foreign language, not foul language. If you have any proof of the things I’ve said (which you don’t, as I don’t use the hard R), you can make a separate report ok? The most I recall saying was “nigga cube” in reference to the kaaba in Mecca, and the light A isn’t against the rules. Now please cease with the tu quoque.

You are a known user of using the hard R. You even referred to yourself as a ‘troll’ only a few hours ago. Whether it be foreign or foul language, I did not ‘abuse my power’. That is just another false accusation that I am setting straight. You have used both in the past. You are the person here abusing the chat rules that you agreed to follow when you made your account. I am here to enforce the rules and that’s exactly what I did.

You are a known user of using the hard R. You even referred to yourself as a ‘troll’ only a few hours ago. Whether it be foreign or foul language, I did not ‘abuse my power’. That is just another false accusation that I am setting straight. You have used both in the past. You are the person here abusing the chat rules that you agreed to follow when you made your account. I am here to enforce the rules and that’s exactly what I did.
I am not a known user of the hard R lol. I am a known user of “nigga cube 🕋” and “nigga swag 😎” but not hard R. I still need you to tell me how i’m a freak and a creep because those are both false accusations. Highly hypocritical situation, albeit on both sides.