Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Since when was "Lans, this stopped a few days ago, please do not create more as I cannot be arsed. Cheers." shit talk??? You're the one who attacked me first which proves your life is sad and shit, do not deny it. This is your home. At least my 6 month period away I was actually doing something with my life and still am, oh wait what about you? Wait, nope, still shit-talking daily on here. Haha you do make me laugh.
    MY POINT IS WELL AND TRULY PROVEN NOW hahahaha
    Get over yourself u pathetic freak ass troll erin, erin states "oh someone said something to me boohoo cries for months on a forums about it".
    You are the one asking and begging people to join you to attack me, so yeah I WIN YOU LOSE LIKE ALWAYS.

Even look at you obsessed signature now hahaha so lame and salty
    "Erin"
    TeenChat.Org - Troll of the Forums
    #BootBoyIsAPervert

I WIN YOU LOSE LIKE ALWAYS - I HAVE PROVEN THE POINT NOW - YOU TROLL'S ALWAYS GET REKT AND KEEP TALKING SHIT HAHA.
    I WIN SLOW CLAP FOR THE RETARDS EATS POPCORN WHILE THE TROLL FAILS GO NUTS REPLYING .

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    MY POINT IS WELL AND TRULY PROVEN NOW hahahaha
    Get over yourself u pathetic freak ass troll erin, erin states "oh someone said something to me boohoo cries for months on a forums about it".
    You are the one asking and begging people to join you to attack me, so yeah I WIN YOU LOSE LIKE ALWAYS.

Even look at you obsessed signature now hahaha so lame and salty
    "Erin"
    TeenChat.Org - Troll of the Forums
    #BootBoyIsAPervert

I WIN YOU LOSE LIKE ALWAYS - I HAVE PROVEN THE POINT NOW - YOU TROLL'S ALWAYS GET REKT AND KEEP TALKING SHIT HAHA.
    I WIN SLOW CLAP FOR THE RETARDS EATS POPCORN WHILE THE TROLL FAILS GO NUTS REPLYING .
    And what point did you prove? That you're the troll? Hahaha, round of applause for you. Continue to make yourself look like a dumb retard that you are.

And what point did you prove? That you're the troll? Hahaha, round of applause for you. Continue to make yourself look like a dumb retard that you are.
    NO IT PROVED YOU'RE AN OBSESSED SAD TROLL FAIL.
    AND STOP LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WHEN TALKING ABOUT OTHERS, THEN ITS YOURSELF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I WIN - YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    PEACE I WIN, SLOW CLAP FOR THE RETARDS, EATS POPCORN WHILE THE TROLL FAILS GO NUTS REPLYING .

I CAN HEAR HER FRANTICALLY TYPING AND BEING OBSESSED GO ERIN TROLLOLOLOLOLO -WAIT FOR IT

PEACE I WIN, SLOW CLAP FOR THE RETARDS, EATS POPCORN WHILE THE TROLL FAILS GO NUTS REPLYING .

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    I CAN HEAR HER FRANTICALLY TYPING AND BEING OBSESSED GO ERIN TROLLOLOLOLOLO -WAIT FOR IT

"Go nuts replying" you just contradicted yourself, another round of an applause for the sad "boy" who thinks his lifes a game and has "won" hahaha

"Go nuts replying" you just contradicted yourself, another round of an applause for the sad "boy" who thinks his lifes a game and has "won" hahaha
    Fucking absolute banter mate!