Default Lack Of Moderation

Greetings, Teen-Chat Administration and Moderation

I have come to notice that you guys have a lack of moderation in your chats and things have yet to come out of hand from time to time, Between the spammers that come at night, and The lack of people to help others. Today I had to do some Illegal Activities to contact the local PD for another member of the website, Considering they wanted to kill themselves. The lack of moderation has come to notice by me. You guys should either implement a bot for assistance with spammers or Employ more moderators for the chat rooms so situations like this will not happen again.

No, I will not disclose how I got the users information to contact the PD, Nor will I give out any information on other users, I don't do things like this to hurt people. You could call me a White-Hat if you wish.

Much Love and Sincerity,

Chris Valentine II

Thanks for voicing your concerns and giving some constructive suggestions! Hopefully the Admin will figure something out! Do try to remember, however, that moderators are people too, with lives and such. So it's highly unlikely that there will always be a moderator in the room.

Thanks again!

Nikki-j

Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    Thanks for voicing your concerns and giving some constructive suggestions! Hopefully the Admin will figure something out! Do try to remember, however, that moderators are people too, with lives and such. So it's highly unlikely that there will always be a moderator in the room.

Thanks again!

Nikki-j
    Not a problem Nikki! I just don't like the fact that people like to break rules and felt they should be inforced more. Hiring more moderators from different timezones would be a great idea :P