Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Demoted nikki plezz

i got kicked 7 times. first of all i tried to be friendly. build a friendship there and i no break the rules. and then nikki shes kicked people by her reason. if shes dont like you shes will kick you doesnt matter you break a rules or not. and shes own da site liek a boss. and how can i take a screenshot if nikki ban me?

sowry ma englis is no good. hope yee understan wha im sayin dawg.

depends on what device you're using it on. nikki will find this thread and hopefully she'll tell you why she kicks you

Quote Originally Posted by Fahmi View Post
    i got kicked 7 times. first of all i tried to be friendly. build a friendship there and i no break the rules. and then nikki shes kicked people by her reason. if shes dont like you shes will kick you doesnt matter you break a rules or not. and shes own da site liek a boss. and how can i take a screenshot if nikki ban me?

sowry ma englis is no good. hope yee understan wha im sayin dawg.
    But yet your English was perfect till the last line- oh sowry ma englis is not gud eithe, hpe yee undestarnded which i saying dwwg.
    Seem that could be the whole reasons for your multiple kicks, and you would still have the screen shots of ???? eg famhi was kicked by nikki j and then you are not allowed to enter the room.
    So where are they ??
    Its ok seems from your other thread we now know who u are on this fahmi name.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    But yet your English was perfect till the last line- oh sowry ma englis is not gud eithe, hpe yee undestarnded which i saying dwwg.
    Seem that could be the whole reasons for your multiple kicks, and you would still have the screen shots of ???? eg famhi was kicked by nikki j and then you are not allowed to enter the room.
    So where are they ??
    Its ok seems from your other thread we now know who u are on this fahmi name.
    this mods is a stuborn tho...

I kick you because you double log under both female and male names. It's in the moderator rules to kick out double-loggers and you are also on the KOS list.

There are people who witnessed the muting to check if you were double logged and two users were muted immediately, one being you.

Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    I kick you because you double log under both female and male names. It's in the moderator rules to kick out double-loggers and you are also on the KOS list.

There are people who witnessed the muting to check if you were double logged and two users were muted immediately, one being you.

yes i did that one times... i understand you kicked me when i double log. but why you always kick me when i entered the site. please check if there has a same IP's you can kick them. im sure you have problem with me. for Administrator please demoted nikki. shes not a good mods.

o shit .

Just one thing though nikki, there is no KOS list, as the administrator of the site even stated, there is no KOS list.
    I think you mean people who are known paedophiles, spammers, hacker wannabes, etc.
    Or it is a whole new thing that becca has tried to tell you there is one, but there is not one. Fact!

The double logging is a kick out offence though, but how can someone who just made an account even be KOS ??

And if that's the case you need to kick half your troll friends who double log also, or who are over sexual on the teen chat room.
    That being said you would need to kick yourself if half the screen shots I get emailed and pm'ed daily is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Just one thing though nikki, there is no KOS list, as the administrator of the site even stated, there is no KOS list.
    I think you mean people who are known paedophiles, spammers, hacker wannabes, etc.
    Or it is a whole new thing that becca has tried to tell you there is one, but there is not one. Fact!

The double logging is a kick out offence though, but how can someone who just made an account even be KOS ??

And if that's the case you need to kick half your troll friends who double log also, or who are over sexual on the teen chat room.
    That being said you would need to kick yourself if half the screen shots I get emailed and pm'ed daily is true.

yea man.. almost half of user doesnt like her... so i tell em. to make an account vote to demote nikki...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahmi View Post
    yea man.. almost half of user doesnt like her... so i tell em. to make an account vote to demote nikki...
    Stfu u dickhead - you just admitted to making more new accounts just to moan about mod's and try to have then removed.
    They kick out assholes like you, and you make a whole thread asking why, like holy fuck you just explain why.
    So now your whole retarded thread becomes null and void.
    And voting doesn't get mods removed. Real people do, not some dumb fuck who makes new accounts to complain like you have done for ages.

Get a life ffs