Default A little insight in to the Monster of Teen-Chat.Org

Hello regulars, newbies or people who randomly come on whether to see the dramatic day-to-day beef, to have a casual chat with fellow people or to be a sexual predator to many youngsters of Teen-Chat.Org.

Now many of you may know that Teen-Chat.Org is home to one of the most monstrous, self-centered idiots anyone has ever come across. Before you make yourself known to the Troll, it is very important and I can't stress how important it is that you know the facts and rules before you do... here we go:

#Fact 1: A shit-storm arrived on the 27th October, 2013. His name was Boot Boy. Now, I don't know all the facts about his new arrival but it is believed he sold his body to become something he had always dreamt about since he was eight. That was to become the official Forums Moderator.

#Fact 2: Since his promotion, he ensured that everyday the Forums was protected from the Trolls and Pedophiles of Teen-Chat. In Chapter twenty-seven of "Ultimate Trolls Past Stories" it mentions that Boot Boy was very nice, useful and helpful to anyone and everyone but I and everyone else find that very hard to believe, and the source: well that was written by a Troll itself. Approximately, two weeks into his career, his head became bigger and wider and he became very full of himself. He called himself the 'Boot Boy of Teen-Chat'.

#Fact 3: In-between 2013-2015, Boot was very selfish and abused and attacked any member. His humor weakened and if he was insulted in any-way, whether it was a joke or not, he attacked the poor soul by calling them a "Failed Troll".
    Now - we don't know how this happened, but Boot Boy was also promoted as the Teen-Chat Chat-Room Moderator. Instantly, many regulars left and fleed from the horrendous thing.

#Fact 4: As he spent at least five to six hours on the Forums, he became more idiotic and contradicted himself awfully. He usually owned himself and if anyone stood up and made him feel weak, he'd spit out words such as "Failure", "Loser", "Troll".

#Fact 5: It was now 2016, his use of language had somewhat advanced as he eventually found new words to call people who disagreed with the almighty Boot. "Bipolar" was a common one. 2016 and for the past three years, has self-pitied himself and spent his life on Teen Chat.

Now, we see no evidence that Boot was schooled in anyway but we believe that the dumbfuck had advanced over the last three years by analyzing people's words and grammar. We, at Trolls&Liars.Co, ensure that everyone has a right to freedom of speech without getting attacked by the grumpy Scrooge-Alike. Say whatever you want, we are here to back you up if needs be.

Here is one ultimate rule you should take in mind before dealing with the Beast.
    - Do not feed the Troll. Yes, I feed the troll a lot, he is overweight and dangerously obese with a risk of Heart Disease. Only experts can feed the Troll and deal with it when it barks back for more. If you're the type of person who can handle the beast, feed the troll and make him become angry.

I hope these little facts, advice and guide help you to deal with the Swine and don't be a little afraid to speak your mind because at the end of the day, Boot Boy is a thousand miles away!

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Hello regulars, newbies or people who randomly come on whether to see the dramatic day-to-day beef, to have a casual chat with fellow people or to be a sexual predator to many youngsters of Teen-Chat.Org.

Now many of you may know that Teen-Chat.Org is home to one of the most monstrous, self-centered idiots anyone has ever come across. Before you make yourself known to the Troll, it is very important and I can't stress how important it is that you know the facts and rules before you do... here we go:

#Fact 1: A shit-storm arrived on the 27th October, 2013. His name was Boot Boy. Now, I don't know all the facts about his new arrival but it is believed he sold his body to become something he had always dreamt about since he was eight. That was to become the official Forums Moderator.

#Fact 2: Since his promotion, he ensured that everyday the Forums was protected from the Trolls and Pedophiles of Teen-Chat. In Chapter twenty-seven of "Ultimate Trolls Past Stories" it mentions that Boot Boy was very nice, useful and helpful to anyone and everyone but I and everyone else find that very hard to believe, and the source: well that was written by a Troll itself. Approximately, two weeks into his career, his head became bigger and wider and he became very full of himself. He called himself the 'Boot Boy of Teen-Chat'.

#Fact 3: In-between 2013-2015, Boot was very selfish and abused and attacked any member. His humor weakened and if he was insulted in any-way, whether it was a joke or not, he attacked the poor soul by calling them a "Failed Troll".
    Now - we don't know how this happened, but Boot Boy was also promoted as the Teen-Chat Chat-Room Moderator. Instantly, many regulars left and fleed from the horrendous thing.

#Fact 4: As he spent at least five to six hours on the Forums, he became more idiotic and contradicted himself awfully. He usually owned himself and if anyone stood up and made him feel weak, he'd spit out words such as "Failure", "Loser", "Troll".

#Fact 5: It was now 2016, his use of language had somewhat advanced as he eventually found new words to call people who disagreed with the almighty Boot. "Bipolar" was a common one. 2016 and for the past three years, has self-pitied himself and spent his life on Teen Chat.

Now, we see no evidence that Boot was schooled in anyway but we believe that the dumbfuck had advanced over the last three years by analyzing people's words and grammar. We, at Trolls&Liars.Co, ensure that everyone has a right to freedom of speech without getting attacked by the grumpy Scrooge-Alike. Say whatever you want, we are here to back you up if needs be.

Here is one ultimate rule you should take in mind before dealing with the Beast.
    - Do not feed the Troll. Yes, I feed the troll a lot, he is overweight and dangerously obese with a risk of Heart Disease. Only experts can feed the Troll and deal with it when it barks back for more. If you're the type of person who can handle the beast, feed the troll and make him become angry.

I hope these little facts, advice and guide help you to deal with the Swine and don't be a little afraid to speak your mind because at the end of the day, Boot Boy is a thousand miles away!

Thank you.
    Rant Rant Rant ..... obsessed because I rejected her advances, so now she make sup an imaginary online bf... nom nom nom.
    It is so amazing how erin has send me sweet pm's and now is angry because she was informed she will never be a moderator.

She again is begging for people to help her troll and attack me, fell free to do it, because unlike her is doesn't annoy or worry me.
    She is indeed what is stated as a online internet troll as is her imaginary bf brucey balls.

Simply puts

I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

Thank you.
    *drops mic*

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Rant Rant Rant ..... obsessed because I rejected her advances, so now she make sup an imaginary online bf... nom nom nom.
    It is so amazing how erin has send me sweet pm's and now is angry because she was informed she will never be a moderator.

She again is begging for people to help her troll and attack me, fell free to do it, because unlike her is doesn't annoy or worry me.
    She is indeed what is stated as a online internet troll as is her imaginary bf brucey balls.

Simply puts

I messaged you last year, 2015 I believe? Oh wait, that doesn't matter to you because you've been on here since 2013 everyday being a Troll as stated in #Fact 5.

Good day to you, my mate.

I messaged you last year, 2015 I believe? Oh wait, that doesn't matter to you because you've been on here since 2013 everyday being a Troll as stated in #Fact 5.

Good day to you, my mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Update: Boot Boy goes silent and doesn't have any smart arse remarks to reply with which proves I have simply won.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate. View Post
    update: Boot boy goes silent and doesn't have any smart arse remarks to reply with which proves i have simply won.
    we win boot loses - like always

Update: Boot Boy goes silent and doesn't have any smart arse remarks to reply with which proves I have simply won.
    You're a nobody #anobody

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    we win boot loses - like always
    YOU ARE BIPOLAR - THERE IS NO WE #bipolarbruce

People disregard all that this BOOT BOY cocaine sniffing, public toilet wanking, teen molesting fucking pedophile is blabbering here..