Thread: Dear Boot Boy..

Exclamation Dear Boot Boy..

I think it's time you stop replying the same old shit... "i win you love" It's sad that now after all of this you revert to mum jokes as well. Also me using "#" was me taking the piss out of you, but clearly you're not smart enough to realize that. Anyway's if you have some shit reply like "i win you lose haha" You clearly have lost what ever it is you was fighting for... Because you have run out of excuses. Please remember there are other sites that can help with Depression, and some where you can even make friends. Have a good day you sad little boy and peace.

I think it's time he got a life and stopped thinking he's playing a game on a fucking teen chat site lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    I think it's time you stop replying the same old shit... "i win you love" It's sad that now after all of this you revert to mum jokes as well. Also me using "#" was me taking the piss out of you, but clearly you're not smart enough to realize that. Anyway's if you have some shit reply like "i win you lose haha" You clearly have lost what ever it is you was fighting for... Because you have run out of excuses. Please remember there are other sites that can help with Depression, and some where you can even make friends. Have a good day you sad little boy and peace.
    Haha you have to keep making new threads you sad cunt hahaha.
    You are that thick and retarded with your thirsty and salty fake in real life gf erin pmsl.. who you have actually seen in real life, proving you are not her real bf as she is un-datable.
    Sadly you will never win fuck all haha, and you laughing at me and trying to piss me off ?? never going to happen little troll fail.
    #bruceiserinsfakebf # erinidbrucesfakegf #erinandbrucegotowned #erinandbrucefail #bruceanderintrollfails

I WIN YOU LOSE... LIKE ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    I think it's time he got a life and stopped thinking he's playing a game on a fucking teen chat site lol
    oh just like bruce you take everything on what you call a sad site so real. Proof in itself what sad retarded and pathetic paranoid troll fails you and your failed friends are.
    You take everything so seriously and moan and whine and complain and lie and get all in a confused state of bipolar anger hahaaaaaaa

I WIN YOU LOSE... LIKE ALWAYS

you're funny, you're the one who takes everything seriously and if someone jokes, you call them a troll. you're really sad.

He's still going on about shit no one cares about lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    you're funny, you're the one who takes everything seriously and if someone jokes, you call them a troll. you're really sad.
    Oh look the troll fail is back with more shit talk.
    I WIN AND YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    He's still going on about shit no one cares about lmao
    Oh look the troll fail is back with more shit talk.
    I WIN AND YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

People disregard all that this BOOT BOY cocaine sniffing, public toilet wanking, teen molesting fucking pedophile is blabbering here..