Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    How cute that you made up an irrelevant disease because I totally roasted your ass and you had nothing else to back your shit talk up with. Hahahaha.
    Oh you roasted me ??? when was that??? not in this lifetime anyways.
    Put the burger down and step back from the table. Nom,Nom,Nom.

Sorry you are to stupid to see what's happening, so let me spell it out for you. "YOU GOT OWNED AGAIN"

I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

P.S. - You can't troll the un-trollable.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Oh you roasted me ??? when was that??? not in this lifetime anyways.
    Put the burger down and step back from the table. Nom,Nom,Nom.

Sorry you are to stupid to see what's happening, so let me spell it out for you. "YOU GOT OWNED AGAIN"

P.S. - You can't troll the un-trollable.
    Why copy what I say? You've obviously ran out of stuff to say. Leave the kiddies alone and actually get a job like a grown adult is supposed to and stop feeding off benefits.

Why copy what I say? You've obviously ran out of stuff to say. Leave the kiddies alone and actually get a job like a grown adult is supposed to and stop feeding off benefits.
    ???? WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING YORU WHOLE FAMILES LIFESTYLE ???
    Oh and I never copy what you say, but the same can not be said for you.
    You really are jealous of me and just want some attention from anyone at all, oh and teens go to school and get an education as their wealth parents support them like good parents should, but you wouldn't know anything about that as ur a total CHAV, and live with one of your 2 parents.
    HAHAHA you really fail on ever post you post. Try boohoo.com cos that all that comes out of bipolar brain is boo hoo!

???? WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING YORU WHOLE FAMILES LIFESTYLE ???
    Oh and I never copy what you say, but the same can not be said for you.
    You really are jealous of me and just want some attention from anyone at all, oh and teens go to school and get an education as their wealth parents support them like good parents should, but you wouldn't know anything about that as ur a total CHAV, and live with one of your 2 parents.
    HAHAHA you really fail on ever post you post. Try boohoo.com cos that all that comes out of bipolar brain is boo hoo!

Jealous of what? Mate, not even a homeless person would be jealous of you as your life really is sad hahaha. And teens? Are you joking? You're a full grown man that likes to argue with teens but if we were face to face, you wouldnt say shit because you're all big mouth no talk, blah blah blah. And define chav hahaha, you really are a piece of fucking shit that no one likes or will ever like for that matter

Jealous of what? Mate, not even a homeless person would be jealous of you as your life really is sad hahaha. And teens? Are you joking? You're a full grown man that likes to argue with teens but if we were face to face, you wouldnt say shit because you're all big mouth no talk, blah blah blah. And define chav hahaha, you really are a piece of fucking shit that no one likes or will ever like for that matter
    That screen shot i was just emailed about u was funny ..
    You talking shit on chat and saying if u wanna see beef got to forums
    so thats roasting , rolls and beef
    ROAST BEEF ON A ROLL
    geez do u ever stop thing about food

That screen shot i was just emailed about u was funny ..
    You talking shit on chat and saying if u wanna see beef got to forums
    so thats roasting , rolls and beef
    ROAST BEEF ON A ROLL
    geez do u ever stop thing about food

Screenshot haha, you mean you hiding as a guest spying on the chatters, says it all tbh. YOU ALWAYS GET 'SCREENSHOTS' WHEN REALLY ITS ACTUALLY YOU BEING A PERVET
    #NOSURPRISEHAHAHAHHAHA

Screenshot haha, you mean you hiding as a guest spying on the chatters, says it all tbh. YOU ALWAYS GET 'SCREENSHOTS' WHEN REALLY ITS ACTUALLY YOU BEING A PERVET
    #NOSURPRISEHAHAHAHHAHA

Warg wan fuck boi your daily troll is back for one more day <3