Thread: Introduction

Exclamation Introduction

Well, I see you have clicked on this expecting me to introduce myself. Well in fact i may be introducing myself below all this *****hit (see what i did there xD) All jokes aside..... I'm 17 years into my time on this earth, I'm expecting to go back to College to continue with my master plan... Are you wondering what it is yet? That's right business studies. Now you may ask yourself what sort of business do you want to go into... Well that's a brilliant question, i want to start a company in Troll-ism. I have a Car, the model of the car is a Ford Focus 1.8L Turbo Diesel. Below this post a demonic depressed creature will post more about my life so make sure to stay tuned and subscribe for more news! #DramaAlert

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    Well, I see you have clicked on this expecting me to introduce myself. Well in fact i may be introducing myself below all this *****hit (see what i did there xD) All jokes aside..... I'm 17 years into my time on this earth, I'm expecting to go back to College to continue with my master plan... Are you wondering what it is yet? That's right business studies. Now you may ask yourself what sort of business do you want to go into... Well that's a brilliant question, i want to start a company in Troll-ism. I have a Car, the model of the car is a Ford Focus 1.8L Turbo Diesel. Below this post a demonic depressed creature will post more about my life so make sure to stay tuned and subscribe for more news! #DramaAlert
    Already did all that shit years ago why you trying to be me haha copying what I do and say pmsl
    And retard you wouldn't get insured on that power of a car by yourself haha. you drive mammy or daddies car on their insurance.
    Every word you type get you owned more #liarandfake.... like your OLG pmsl
    I WIN AND YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Already did all that shit years ago why you trying to be me haha copying what I do and say pmsl
    And retard you wouldn't get insured on that power of a car by yourself haha. you drive mammy or daddies car on their insurance.
    it's the same shit different post with you try to come up with something unoriginal :) #GetReckedTroll

Haha, he's lost his shit. The trolls claim victory!

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Can't get insured because of the power of my car? Are you stupid i am insured it's just a high price and yes it's on my father's insurance under student driver (which i am) but boot you say the same shit everyday, how about you make something else up haha your the retard of this forum and no one even cares for your matter #BootIsDepressed

Edit: Fun fact the cars in my name haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Haha, he's lost his shit. The trolls claim victory!
    I WIN YOU LOSE #YOUAREALOSERFORLIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    Can't get insured because of the power of my car? Are you stupid i am insured it's just a high price and yes it's on my father's insurance under student driver (which i am) but boot you say the same shit everyday, how about you make something else up haha your the retard of this forum and no one even cares for your matter #BootIsDepressed

Edit: Fun fact the cars in my name haha
    Oh look at you using hast tags now, wasn't you who said no one but losers use hash tags anymore - looks like you are a proven loser.

I WIN YOU LOSE #YOUAREALOSERFORLIFE

People disregard all that this BOOT BOY cocaine sniffing, public toilet wanking, teen molesting fucking pedophile is blabbering here..