Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Too many trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Lol, Bruce AKA Lee is actually my boyfriend and I told him about this site not long ago so please, be nice for once.
    Who cares or gives a fuck #noone

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Who cares or gives a fuck #noone
    Clearly you

That's a fail then just like your life in general #sarahlee
    My life is a fail? Yet i have a car and a job.... what do you have? oh wait.. that's right you sit on a forum crying like a bitch for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    My life is a fail? Yet i have a car and a job.... what do you have? oh wait.. that's right you sit on a forum crying like a bitch for help.
    Says you while you do that exact thing haaha

Says you while you do that exact thing haaha
    I don't talk shit like you haha I'm being nice and telling you the truth about yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    I don't talk shit like you haha I'm being nice and telling you the truth about yourself
    I always win, unlike you I am not a life loser, like even your OGL is a life loser

I always win, unlike you I am not a life loser, like even your OGL is a life loser
    I have achieved many things in life such as school, my online book with half a million reads now, I got myself a loving boyfriend, I have a loving family and great friends, I can achieve everything I put my mind too haha, what's your achievement? Starting arguments on a teen chat forums page on the internet and calling everyone here a troll? Lol good one

I have achieved many things in life such as school, my online book with half a million reads now, I got myself a loving boyfriend, I have a loving family and great friends, I can achieve everything I put my mind too haha, what's your achievement? Starting arguments on a teen chat forums page on the internet and calling everyone here a troll? Lol good one
    Says the loser who askes everyone to help her attack me ?? how is that working out with all these so called friends.
    and 1/2 million readers to you online book = 500,000 readers ... to a online book, get a reality check hahaha #dumbtrollfailsagain
    And all that coming from you of all people ERIN BROKAVICH.... pmsl, i think you beleive all your lies and bruces too, especially when he stated he has seen you before in real life ....thats some fake real life boyfriend right there..... OGL LOVES OLB #youarerektandowned

I WIN YOU LOSE #YOUAREALOSERFORLIFE

Says the loser who askes everyone to help her attack me ?? how is that working out with all these so called friends.
    and 1/2 million readers to you online book = 500,000 readers ... to a online book, get a reality check hahaha #dumbtrollfailsagain
    And all that coming from you of all people ERIN BROKAVICH.... pmsl, i think you beleive all your lies and bruces too, especially when he stated he has seen you before in real life ....thats some fake real life boyfriend right there..... OGL LOVES OLB #youarerektandowned

I WIN YOU LOSE #YOUAREALOSERFORLIFE
    Okay, first of all wtf is a Brokavich, am I missing something?
    Secondly, I didn't ask anyone to attack you when I am capable of doing it myself (: (btw, I had no problem with you until you acted up like a little bitch and attacked me for what reason? Oh yes, because I stated that I had seen rice on cam)
    Thirdly, yes you are correct there, well done on knowing what half a million is - https://www.wattpad.com/user/EireannMoo - I just proved you wrong there.
    And last but not least, a picture of me and my incredibly sexy REAL boyfriend (I'm sorry that no girl would ever love you). And yes, I did scribble our faces out so you don't need to state the obvious.

proofyoufuck.jpg

Okay, first of all wtf is a Brokavich, am I missing something?
    Secondly, I didn't ask anyone to attack you when I am capable of doing it myself (: (btw, I had no problem with you until you acted up like a little bitch and attacked me for what reason? Oh yes, because I stated that I had seen rice on cam)
    Thirdly, yes you are correct there, well done on knowing what half a million is - https://www.wattpad.com/user/EireannMoo - I just proved you wrong there.
    And last but not least, a picture of me and my incredibly sexy REAL boyfriend (I'm sorry that no girl would ever love you). And yes, I did scribble our faces out so you don't need to state the obvious.

proofyoufuck.jpg
    Readers and followers are massively different, like that's the 4th time you posted that link here about your online so called BOOK haha.
    So not 500,000 readers haha.

And you call that fucked and retarded looking BLOKE in your scribbled photo an incredibly sexy real boyfriend, only thing that incredible about your so called bf is how incredibly retarded and a troll fail like yourself he is haha.

Oh someone touchy about seeing someone who's fake as fuck, good going and no one attacked you over that you troll fail, so feel as stupid now as you like, get over your massive ego and massive freak attack hahaha.

I WIN YOU LOSE... LIKE ALWAYS