Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cam glitches

Default Cam glitches

I don't know if anyone else knows this glitch but

When you turn off your cam after being on cam and you still have unanswered requests, when you click accept after your cam is off, it glitches and it pops up the dock where you could put the multiple cams you have open and there's usually no way out
    One way out of it is by getting another cam opened and putting that cam on the dock and putting it out of the dock and it should make it disappear

Other than that, is this just a flaw of the flash chat or could it be fixed? Screen shot 2016-11-11 at 10.37.34 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    I don't know if anyone else knows this glitch but

When you turn off your cam after being on cam and you still have unanswered requests, when you click accept after your cam is off, it glitches and it pops up the dock where you could put the multiple cams you have open and there's usually no way out
    One way out of it is by getting another cam opened and putting that cam on the dock and putting it out of the dock and it should make it disappear

Other than that, is this just a flaw of the flash chat or could it be fixed? Screen shot 2016-11-11 at 10.37.34 PM.jpg
    That's because people know your a creepy bastard and you harass them when on cam.
    so they leave when you harass them - and log back in and that freezes u from closing the pm opened that you harassed them through.
    So you have to log off to clear it - and that makes them winners and you like always a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    That's because people know your a creepy bastard and you harass them when on cam.
    so they leave when you harass them - and log back in and that freezes u from closing the pm opened that you harassed them through.
    So you have to log off to clear it - and that makes them winners and you like always a loser.
    v helpful

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    v helpful
    YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT end of story

Actually, I have a theory as to why the cams glitch sometimes.

The radiation and poison of Boot Boy diffuses across all of the chatroom, causing interruptions and bad signals.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT end of story
    You're would have been better English. #Owned #2cool4u #endofstory

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Actually, I have a theory as to why the cams glitch sometimes.

The radiation and poison of Boot Boy diffuses across all of the chatroom, causing interruptions and bad signals.
    I win you lose

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    You're would have been better English. #Owned #2cool4u #endofstory
    I win and your mom loses

I win and your mom loses
    Mother jokes? haha running out of ideas there fatty?

#talksshitonline
    #whenface2facewouldrunofflikealittlebitch haha geez ------ bipolar troll