Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not enough mods

Quote Originally Posted by cakeage View Post
    OMG I've had 2 names over the past 4 years.. Better call the cops lmao!! By the way, have you ever heard of sentence structure? "I own u bitch and always have on every name u have made"... go back to english class you pleb.
    Sentence structure was excellent btw haha, what a shame you're a typical sad troll trying to talk about sentence structure.
    I own you bitch and always have on every name u have made...... perfect! unless you're a retarded troll who doesn't know the difference between past tense and present tense...

Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    There are actually six active moderators at the moment which are Clever, Becca, Kobrien, Jona, Salla, and myself. However you need to keep in mind that we can be on all day every day. I normally am only able to come on in the evenings since I not only go to college but also work as well. If you ever have any problems feel free to message me! :)
    there is actually 7 if you are including salla as a mod - don't you check who the mods are did you forget " I am so bored ".
    Plus no mods have been on for days not even for a slight moment, and you have been awol weeks like becca, clever jona and i am so bored have been awol months.

yadda yadda yadda .... school work life yadda yadda yadda .... point proven you lot are not mods just part time trolls now as ur sooooooooooo busy

boot boy just give up, no one likes you. Do us all a favour and kys

Quote Originally Posted by cakeage View Post
    boot boy just give up, no one likes you. Do us all a favour and kys
    Says the retard who's jaker account states you're 20 and you're here 4 years ?? and that cakeage one says your 16 ...
    So either your a retarded pedo who's 20 or a retarded cunt who lies and now states u started coming here when you where 12.
    Either way u fucked yourself over and show you cant be trusted ever as all you do is lie and fail to troll.
    I told you " I own you bitch on every name u have ever made"

Lol, many mods are not active and have probs been offline for weeks because I've never seen Jona, Salla and Clever once in that room and who the hell is Clever? Loool.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Lol, many mods are not active and have probs been offline for weeks because I've never seen Jona, Salla and Clever once in that room and who the hell is Clever? Loool.
    Salla, Nikki and Clever were literally all on in the past 24 hours
    I've seen Salla Nikki and Becca on there throughout the whole week, in fact it's you that hasn't been on recently

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    I've seen Salla Nikki and Becca on there throughout the whole week, in fact it's you that hasn't been on recently
    Oh, what a change. I'm glad they decided to come online and mod :)

luuuuuuuul

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    You full of shit again, becca is awol nikki was awaol and clever has been awol like jona and i am bored for months.
    I think you mean salla and kobrien.... but your a well know retard so nothing new with your bull shit anyways.
    And now kobrien is awol ... get fucked ricepie u moron with your whole fake photos and your drama on many sites you log as anonymous on.

;-; mean.....